carnivorous

1. D

Issues with piranha feeding

I get a 1” known serrasalmus species which is said to be collected from Ecuador 4 months ago and have kept feeding it with live feeder fish. It grows to 3“ and recently there were some problems with getting the life feeders. I tried in vain to get it to eat pellets and flakes this week. Is there...
  2. gmwJOY

commonly found carnivorous fish for 20 gal tank

i actually thinking about turn my community tank to ---- 1. fish that all time active , schooling 2. cool looking, colourful 3. fish that loves bloodworms,shrimps,dead fish meat some time live guppies,feed freazy 4. for 20 gal , require no plants 5. commonly found all over the world 6...
  3. gmwJOY

please help me build my first predator tank

hi i am joy banerjee, from India Kolkata, 27+ year old male, i have money but i don't have enough space for a really big monster tank, but i really want my own predator tank, in a small tank tank details is- Fish Tank Length in Inches: 44 Fish Tank Width in Inches: 24 Fish Tank Height in...
  4. deradlerskartal

Please suggest for feeding Arowana

Hey, I have an Asian Arowana almost 8-9" with some other carnivorous fish; motoro / datnoides / endlich bicher etc. Generally I prefer frozen shrimp (80% of all feeding) + Tropical Carnivor pellets+ chicken (rarely ~5%) but in my country, frozen shrimp prices are high in winter season so I...
  5. Primitive Jaws

Most predatory livebearer you've kept

Name or list the most predatory species of live bearer you've ever kept ? Of course pictures are always welcome. ^,..,^
  6. Primitive Jaws

Most predatory livebearer you've kept

Name or list the most predatory species of live bearer you've ever kept ? Of course pictures are always welcome. ^,..,^
  7. Primitive Jaws

Dietary diversity, what's your take the subject?

I'm just tryna get some other views on this subject. For any fish really, but mostly for medium to large carnivores, what would you say you give your fish and what would you say is the benefit of having a wide diet ( depending on the species of course )? Also live , frozen, or freezedried it...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store