white

1. N

Side by side pics of HTH vs Palmetto vs Aquaquartz pool filter sand

From left to right in the pictures below I have HTH vs Palmetto vs Aquaquartz. My next tank I'll be migrating to is a lot bigger and I've started to gather some additional substrate. What I have currently is a mixture of white/off white sands - mostly what the tank came with but a few aquarium...
  2. C

white on rainbow shark, but not white spot

should I be worried? what is this white color on its body? I search with ai about it. not white spot, possibility fungal infection. search google about it... not the same?
  3. Jacob6556

Goldfish in need of help!!

So I just bought a used fish tank from a friend and the fish tank was completely gross, I’d say hadn’t been cleaned in a year or more, the back wall was solid algae. So anyway the tank came with a 8 inch goldfish in it, and anyway the goldfish has many problems now that it’s a new tank. I have...
  4. fishblahblah

What is sticking out of my acara?

I noticed my sort of new acara has something white protruding from his vent/anal area. When I first bought him/her I treated with paraguard and triple sulfa to treat any possible problems. That was about a month ago. He’s since been moved to a 90 gallon and is eating well, swimming normally, and...
  5. Jacob._.merc

Weird stuff on bichir head

Some one help please. I have a Senegal bichir and hes about 5 and a half inches but recently I noticed this weird dust looking stuff on his head and his color has gotten a lot darker than normal. Is this normal or a parasite?
  6. N

White fuzzy stuff on fish

I have a 10 gallon tank with a simple filter. one guppy, one sunburst platy, and one mickey mouse platy. something fuzzy and white are appearing on my fish and my 1 in. pleco just died this morning. I just recently started keeping a tank and need some help, please.
  7. H

Damn White Tanks!!

Pick up a video in facebooks.. i think would be nice to share this crazy tanks :)
  8. F

PLEASE HELP : My spotted gar has turned white

Recently as my dad was helping me to clean the tank. My gar suddenly jumped out. He was okay once we put him bac in. And even ate a fish. But a day or two later he suddenly started turning white. Its not pale. Its white. Only his head, underbelly and tail were okay. We kept changing the water...
  9. Josh's Fish

White Fire Eel, please help

Hi, my Fire Eel hasn't been eating for around 2 or 3 months (I've tried everything at this point) so I resorted to feeding live river shrimp, which he accepted straight away. Then I saw both my Fire Eels gasping for air (the tank is well oxygenated) so I did a 50% waster change and fed the rest...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store