hikari

1. MooseTheWizard

Horrible smell when feeding specific aquarium

I have a 65g stocked with a Hoplo cat and a Raphael catfish, filtered by an AC110 and a sponge filter. The AC110 is growing a ton of plants out of it. I feed this tank every other day, about 6-8 Hikari Massivore (which I also feed to every other aquarium I own). Within about an hour of feeding...
  2. Daniel36

Feeding frozen vs dry

So my little buddy has been getting kinda picky these days. Been feeding him Hikari Cichlid Gold for awhile and he doesn’t go for it like he used too. I bought some sinking carnivore pellets and will try that too. I bought some frozen shrimp and he seemed to really like that but I’m thinking...
  3. N

Jumbo carnisticks

Hey y’all, I’m wondering if there’s a way to make these smell not as bad. Every time I use them, it stinks up the whole house.
  4. viper0397

Hikari Sturgeon Pellets

Question for you all. Has anyone here ever used hikari sturgeon pellets to feed young rays and if so how did you all like it? Pros and Cons?
  5. Adictd2Fsh

Will My Arowana Eat Pellets?

I Just bought a new Silver Arowana about 6", its with a beautiful little Red Spotted Severum about 3" and an Electric Blue Jack Dempsey about 3". The severum and jack are eating hikari gold baby pellets (floating) and hikari gold mini wafers. The arrow don't want anything top do with them, he...
  6. toh bj

Green terror

Help! My green terror is super picky. He would only eat frozen food and wouldn't take hikari and nls pellet. Currently starved 3 days to get him on pellet. Even stuffing pellet in prawn didn't work. He just watches my other jewel cichlid attacked the pellet but he doesn't touches it. Anyone have...
  7. B

Hikari Massivore vs Hikari Sinking Cichlid Gold, how messy?

Even when broken up into smaller pieces, Hikari Massivore is still messy when my bichirs eat them. The back instructions say "will not cloud water if used correctly". Hikari Sinking Cichlid Gold states on front of bag, "Nutrient Rich Yet Won't Cloud Water". Has anyone used both and can say...
  8. Cichlid_freak

Parrot and Frontosa

I have recently bought 2 Parrots and a few Frontosas for my 55g tank. The Frontosas are really small and the Parrots are quite small too. But the issue is that the Parrots, though peaceful and extremely shy, seem to push the frontosas while feeding and grab most of the food. I feed the fish...
  9. administrator

My Jar's favorite pellet food.

As odd as it may sound, he loves Omega One Veggie Rounds. He is very picky. You name it and I have probably tried it, NLS, Hikari, other Omega One foods, various freeze dried products, Almost Natural Tropical Fish Food, Kensfish food and the list goes on and on. This food was never intended for...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store