clown loach

1. J

For Sale  Fish for sale

1x 3.5-4" ntt datnoid 1x 5" albino pleco 1x 12" common pleco 3x 3" clown loach 3x 3-4" silver dollar
  2. Larryfish

First time using prazipro. Went horrible

Used prazipro on a group of 8 loaches. Most of which actually looked great there was only one in the group which was skinny. Used exact dosage on bottle for tank size, also did a %50 water change before hand , used seachem prime, and a small amount of epsom salt for some plants in the tank...
  3. D

For Sale  Small school of clown loaches

Small group of clown loaches for sale. 14 total. Take all for $200 picked up in LA/San Fernando Valley. Range from 2-3”. Text me for more pics. (818) 406-1968
  4. D

For Sale  Large school of clown loach

Up for sale group of roughly 24 clown loaches (lost count might be 25). Range from 2” to the largest being 10”. Currently housed in a 135G tank. Feeding on sinking pellets, algae wafers, bloodworms, brine shrimp. Very aggressive eaters. x9 of them in the 5”+ range. x1 is 10" x2 are 8-9" x3 are...
  5. D

For Sale  Group of 24 clown loaches 2-10 inches

Up for sale group of roughly 24 clown loaches (lost count might be 25). Range from 2” to the largest being 10”. 9 of them in the 5”+ range. The rest around 2-4”. $2,250 for the group. Will not split. Pickup in San Fernando Valley.
  6. P

Want to Buy  Chunky Clown Loaches

Looking for some 6+ inch clown loaches in the New York/New England area. Willing to drive a good distance. Let me know what you’ve got!
  7. M

For Sale  Monster clown loaches

I have 4 massive clown loaches for sale. Selling them because I want my tank to go south american. 1 XL loach at 9 inches and the other 3 are 5-6 inches. 200 for the whole group. My email is randymartin326@gmail.com and my zipcode is 89179. Only local pickup so no shipping
  8. K

For Sale  8” Oddball Clown Loach and more

I’m selling 6 decent size and 18-19 small size clown loaches: (18-19) 2.5”-3.5”: $15 each (get all for $200) (2) 4”-4.5”: $50 each (2) 5”-5.5”: $80 each (1) 6”-7”: $150 (1) 8” oddball: $300 Get all 6 decent size for $650 or $800 for every loaches. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Pick up only or...
  9. Poseidon2.0

For Sale  4” Clown Loaches

I have seven 4” clown loaches for sale. $20 each or $100 for the group. A great active school but getting a little large for my 120 gallon. The cichlids in the photos are not for sale. I’m in Brooklyn.
  10. J

For Sale  MUST GO - Black Arowana / Albino Silver Arowana / Flagtail / Clown Loach School / KKP Pair (SoCal 90638)

Moving in a few months - I have to get rid of my entire community tank (though my tank is way too small for them anyways now so the timing is good). For Sale (length is eyeballed - the tank is 6' long for reference) -Black Arowana (18") - $350 -Silver Ablino Arowana (18") - $400 -Flagtail (8")...
  11. m_sol

For Sale  My 150 gave out so im

Male jag: $100 Female Jag: $65 Male Jagovii: $80 Male Dovii: $65 Loaches: $40 for all or $15 each Small clown pleco: free if he survives (all fish are crammed in 75 gallon) Large Male Frontosa Mbund $200 Medium Female: $100 Medium male Front: $85 Small Unknown sex Burundi Front : $45 African...
  12. P

Want to Buy  Decent Size Loaches

Hi, I’m looking for a group of respectfully sized (4in+) clown loaches in the New England area. Please let me know what you got or have seen at your LFS! Thanks
  13. Adam GR

Adding Clown loaches to established malawi tank

Happy New Year ! I m thinking about adding 4 clown loaches to 90 gallon all male peacock/hap tank. Clowns sizes ranges from 4 - 6 inches. They live currently in a 50 gal with Jack Dempsay/ electric blua acara tank (both juveniles) In 90 I have 16 males, about 6 of them max size. Do you think...
  14. P

Brilliance 150 Oscar Build

Hey so I'm new to this forum but have been on reef2reef for a while and Its time to start a build thread. as the title suggests I'm planning to setup a tank for a Oscar in the Aqua One Brilliance 150. Its still several months out but slow and steady wins the race. Planned hardware is Aqua one...
  15. C

Re-Homing a Small Clown Loach

I found out that my friend's mother had a clown loach in a small tank, long story short I am now the temporary keeper of this little loach. I planned to give him to my LFS, as my largest tank is only a 60 (and has aggressive fish, he is currently in a 20 gallon long until rehoming) but I wanted...
  16. Serpentine

Black and Silver Arowanas Together?

I have a baby black Arowana and was considering adding a silver while they are still small so they grow up accustomed to each other's company. Will that work? They will be in a 400 gallon. Additionally I was going to put some clown loaches and a royal plecostemus in there. I'm pretty sure...
  17. S

Injured fish! Please advise!

Hi there! I’ve recently set up a tropical aquarium (a month ago) and have been slowly adding fish with advice from my LFS. I’ve been keeping a close eye on them and have (perhaps unwisely) carefully chosen names for all 13 of them. Today I came home from work and as usual checked the...
  18. D

Bichir tank setup.

Hello all! I'm new here and while having owned aquariums for many years, I am new to Bichir. I have a 150 gallon tank and am trying to figure out what to stock it with. I have 4 angelfish and most likely will add one or two more. I would like to get 3-5 clown loaches, and 2-3 Bichir, a BGK...
  19. Davidiator

Clown Loaches With Shrimp

Can i have my 5 clown loaches with any kind of shrimp (i would like names of the shrimp that i could have) (1 of the Clowns is 5-6" and 4 clowns are 1")
  20. spcichlids

Big Tanks, Big Fish, and Big Rich - Touring Ohio Fish Rescue

If you guys don't know about Big Rich and his fishroom you are in for a treat.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store