super red dragon

1. S

What can you tell me about these guys? Any males/females that can be pointed out? First pics King Kamfa second pics ZZ

I have a few Kk and ZZ flowerhorn wondering if any are male/female or if they’re are to young! Also are they good quality
  2. O

For Sale  show quality super red dragon Fh

Show quality 4-5” super red dragon . potential to win shows and is blooming nicely. Pearls and flower markings shines bright and well groomed 300obo
  3. K

Blue Crystal Aquarium Tour - Dragon’s Den (Singapore with Exports Overseas)

Hi Everyone, Do check out this video of my visit to Blue Crystal Aquarium (Singapore) Stay till the end of the video for an exclusive interview with Mr Yap from Blue Crystal Aquarium on his professional advice on how to properly groom arowanas to maximize it’s full potential! As well as his...
  4. Dale King

For Sale  FLOWERHORN 3” KING KAMFA

King Kamfa Flowerhorn 3.5 inch Showcase Grade. Very Healthy. Free Shipping USA and Puerto Rico
  5. P

Flowerhorn ID/quality

Whatup dudes I was just wondering if anyone would like to help me id the strain and quality of my juvenile flowerhorn I bought him at my lfs for $6 as a baby and he has grown quite a bit in the last 3-4 months and is currently only about 4 inches I believe he is a ZZ red dragon but jut want...
  6. N

Magma x SRD fights

Will female not lay if there's a bit of fighting?? I can provide a video too
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store