dats

1. P

Want to Buy  Looking to buy Datnoids

looking to buy datnoids, im located in syracuse and willing to have them shipped or meet within reason. hit me up 315-480-6940
  2. P

For Sale  Perfect 9 inch Stable 3 bar Datnoid ((cheap))))

She's perfect in every way and stable all the time 100%. I need her gone as I would like to move to a SA species tank only. PRICE TO MOVE QUICKLY 450 BUCKS CASH takes it. This won't last very long... Pick up only at 91803 (no shipping or hold.. don't ask). PM me with you cell and we'll...
  3. D

For Sale  Several 4bar Datnoid from 7"+

I got a few datnoid that I am trying to re-home. Text 6176807749 or dm me if anyone interested.
  4. P

For Sale  WTT/WTS: NGT datnoid

Healthy 4” NGT for sale or trade. Eats well..nice and fat. Price drop from $175 Now asking, $130 or trade for plecos
  5. B

For Sale  Datnoids - 3 bars

Partner is downsizing. There are few available and can ship. 2.5-3 inches $65 each 5 or more $55 PM with cell if interested.
  6. M

For Sale  Group of (4) 3 Bar Datnoid Super Sale! Only this Weekend

For sale is a group buy of four 3 bar datnoid. Three of them are between 5"-6" with one pushing closer 6" and one is about 3". $600 takes them all. Healthy and eating shrimp. I'm very FIRM on this price. Price will be much higher if you don't buy the group. I need to tear down the tank by this...
  7. pancakes

WTB | NTTs Datnoids | SoCal | 92880

LF small group to try and grow out. DM pics and price please. Thanks.
  8. A

How long did it take to train your dats to take pellets?

I have 4"+ NTT and 5"+ NGT. The NTT was bought from a fish store and was probably fed feeders and the NGT was wild caught. I only feed pellets to my other 5" IT, clown loaches, and African cichlids. NGT haven't ate in 49 days and the NTT haven't had anything in 55 days. They were thick when I...
  9. JESTERX626

Couple indo dat's for sale - 626 Rosemead area - p/u only

All my fish eat massivore, tilapia, halibut, and raw shrimp with shell on. First one for sale is a 5" indo for $60 obo ___________________________________________________ Second one is a 10-11" indo with one eye that looks blind for $180 obo. Of all my dats he is stable 365 days a year, pitch...
  10. A

WTB | Marble Motoro, Dats, Flagtails, Red Hooks - Chicagoland

Need Marble Motoros, preferrably high quality. 1 Male, 1 Female. Disk Size 6-12" Need Dats, Indo, ST, or NTT are fine, only need one roughly 5" Flagtail Fish, Preferably 5"+ Red Hooks - Looking for about 8 that are in the 4-6" range. I would definitely prefer to pick up in the area. I'm in west...
  11. Empyreal

Indo Dats - new pick up

About 6in each and 3 bars on one side for both. Not bad pick up 70 for both :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store