canopy

1. appleton71

For Sale  Beautiful 125/150 Oak Stand & Canopy

For sale is a beautiful oak stand and canopy for a standard 125/150. The stand and canopy are older but were professionally refinished about three years ago and there isn't a scratch on them. There are a few screw holes on the inside of the stand from mounting various equipment. One thing I like...
  2. HarleyK

For Sale  220 gal tank = $220 + free stand + free driftwood

Howdy, I’m moving and I can’t take my big glass tank with me. 72’’x24’’x29’’. Must go ASAP. My loss is your gain. $220 for the tank w/ glass canopy. Stand and driftwood and custom background (behind tank) are FREE for the buyer of the tank. PM me your cell number. Silicone is perfect between...
  3. P

FS | Pine Wood Canopy | $15 | Chatsworth, CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Pine Wood Canopy What are your prices?: 15 Where are you located?: Chatsworth, CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Pine Wood Canopy. Has two fan holes on the sides of the canopy. It is for 100 gallons size...
  4. S

canopy plan for 20 gallon w/ HOB?

I'm a newbie to fish keeping, and just got a 20 gallon tank. Problem is, my cat is big & curious and I'm worried he'll knock the lid off. Does anyone have plans/recommendations for a diy canopy? I need space for a HOB filter and something sturdy enough for a 15 pound cat to land on. Thanks!
  5. coreybecker

8 foot stand and canopy build

Starting to build stand this weekend. Tank i ordered is 96*30*24. Will be wooden 2*6 frame wrapped in med-x MDF (wood countertops made of water resistant) and painted. Some input required What height would you recommend for cleaning purpose. Never had such a tall tank before. (Filtration is 2...
  6. coreybecker

Just ordered 300 gallon setup suggestions welcomed

So wife wants new hardwood floor and my 120 gallon has a small crack on a seam. Holds water now just fine just don't wanna risk moving again. So I just ordered a new tank. 8 feet long 30 inches wide and 24 inches deep Starfire from Pannell regular glass all other panes. 3-4 weeks away. Now the...
  7. M

75 Gallon Stand Plans?

Hey guys, Looking to build out a new stand and canopy for my 75 Gallon. Need a new project to keep me busy so I figured I would upgrade from the stand I have. Just wanted to see if anyone had some good plans for a build and if anyone knew of some good ones that I could find online. Any help...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store