pink

1. Luxury Fish Keeping

FS | FS Pink Tail Chaleus and Large Bala Sharks all at 7-8 inches | $60 | Westminster CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: FS Pink Tail Chaleus and Large Bala Sharks all at 7-8 inches What are your prices?: 50 Where are you located?: Westminster CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: FS 7-8 inches 2x Pink Tail Chaleus with very...
  2. B

Albino bichir translucent head?

I just got a 5 inch albino bichir for my 40 breeder and the top of it's head is somewhat translucent, like I can see the pink tissue underneath. I know that it's normal for the side of the head to have a pink translucent look, but I am worried something may be wrong with the top of the head...
  3. The Dave

A very beautiful video of the underappreciated pink Ramshorn snail

The ramshorn snail is often seen as an aquarium pest that people want to avoid. However, they only pose a problem in an aquarium that is unbalanced. When the aquarist adds too much food to the tank, the ramshorn snails take advantage of the abundance and breed at an alarming rate. Population...
  4. The Dave

The Ramshorn Snail Friend Or Foe

The ramshorn snail is often seen as an aquarium pest that people want to avoid. However, they only pose a problem in an aquarium that is unbalanced. When the aquarist adds too much food to the tank, the ramshorn snails take advantage of the abundance and breed at an alarming rate. Population...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store