leopoldi

1. B

For Sale  Leopoldi stingray 16-17" male

Got this beautiful male for sale, he's a very aggressive breeder and is proven but I just have 1 female ray in the tank and can't keep separating them.
  2. P

For Sale  11-13in+ Black Diamond Stingray Pair

11-13in Black diamond stingray pair eat great. Will be 2 years old in 5 to 7 months. Very healthy eating varied diet shrimp,nightcrawlers,pellets, tilapia, mussels and so on.. Pick up only must have a tank suitable for them..Will Not Ship.... In Western NY 30min from Buffalo NY or 45 from...
  3. A

Leopoldi black diamond stingray growth rate?

Hello everyone, i was just wondering what's the growth rate of Leopoldi black diamond stingrays? And Leo X motoro? how long would a 6 by 2 by 1.5 last a juvenile?
  4. A

Tank size for the leopoldi black diamond stingray?

Hello everyone, i was just wondering what is the perfect and minimum sized aquarium for a Leopoldi? And what about a leo X moto? I hope everyone is keeping well!
  5. AquaScape

Check Out Our Stingray Stock!!

https://www.aquascapeonline.com/prodList.asp?item=Hybrid Stingrays&idCategory=509 Each of the Hybrid Stingrays have videos of the actual Ray itself
  6. AquaScape

Stingrays, Stingrays & Stingrays! (BD's & Hybrids)

We have some beautiful stingrays currently available here at the store! BD 5"-7" - $750(M)-$800(F) Show Hybrids 5"-6" - $800 Hybrid 4" - $250-$300 GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!!
  7. J

What do you think about this BD?

Hi, Someone offered me this ray. It looks light/washed out to me. It's a 8" male. Apparently was kept in tap water for months so maybe that is why its light right now? What do you think about the quality/can it get dark in the future?
  8. A

Black Diamond Stingray type?

Hi All, Can you please help me in identifying the type of stingray? I'm not sure if it s BD or leopoldi hybrid. Thanks
  9. A

Is it Black diamond stingray fish?

Hi All, Can you please help me in identifying the type of stingray? I'm not sure if it s BD or leopoldi hybrid. Thanks
  10. AquaScape

Stingray Specials (Christmas Gift from AquaScapeOnline to you)

Happy Holiday Specials Pearl Stingray Pups 4" (Captive Bred) Males 300.00 ea Females 350.00 ea. 550.00 Pair Motoro Pups 4" (Captive Bred) Males 150.00 Females 150.00 Black Diamond 7" (Captive Bred) Males 500.00 Females 600.00 1000.00 Pair Pics up soon, Limited quantity available
  11. Stillwater

Back on MFK with my P. leopoldi and some others....

10 captive bred P. leopoldi and some friendly tank mates.
  12. Cowturtle

My first black ray Leo X Hen

Just got my first black ray pup so far he's pretty awesome. When I first started looking into getting a black ray I expected to get a low quality half black hybrid. Shoutout to @murray8698 for helping me find one as well as quarantining it for me to make sure it was healthy. He was also super...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store