dat

1. P

For Sale  Perfect 9 inch Stable 3 bar Datnoid ((cheap))))

She's perfect in every way and stable all the time 100%. I need her gone as I would like to move to a SA species tank only. PRICE TO MOVE QUICKLY 450 BUCKS CASH takes it. This won't last very long... Pick up only at 91803 (no shipping or hold.. don't ask). PM me with you cell and we'll...
  2. P

For Sale  FS: 9" Stable 3 Bar Datnoid

Hate to do this, but I'm going another direction (staying with south american fish only). My lost your gain. 9" stable thick 3 bar datnoid. 600 BUCKS CASH takes it. Pick up only at 91803 (no shipping or hold.. don't ask). PM me with you cell and we'll work out a pickup location/time.
  3. F

For Sale  Spotted Silver Dollars 4"-5" - five fish group

Hey MFK, I have five healthy SD for sale. There are two different kinds, three are Metynnis Maculatus and two are Lippincottianus I'd prefer to sell them as a group, $75.00
  4. S

For Sale  SF Bay Area: 9” 3-bar DATNOID

8-9” Indo 3-bar Tiger Datnoid : $800 - Eating shrimp, tilapia, and silverslides *Possible trades + cash: golden mahseers, julien carp, large clown loaches, or large male blue Zaire frontosa *NO SHIPPING* DM for more information.
  5. T

Want to Buy  Seeking NTT Thin Bar Dat in NYC / Hudson Valley

Looking to add one more Dat to my group, preferably a thin bar, and ideally one eating pellets. Size could be anywhere from 3" up to 7-8". Anyone in the Hudson Valley or NYC have one for me?
  6. P

For Sale  Stable/clean 4 bar Datnoid ((CHEAP))

Up for sale is a stable and clean symmetrical 4 bar Sumatra datnoid with a high body. I eyeball him at 5+ inches. Currently eating worms and Talapia Pricing it cheap as he's not getting along with my 3 bar and I have him in a holding tank. Priced to moved so it's firm. FIRST COME FIRST...
  7. D

For Sale  Nice and clean 14" 4-bar Datnoid

14" 4-bar datnoid - pellets trained and also eat shrimp and tilapia. PM if interested. Local pickup or meet up is preferred but I can also ship at buyer's expense.
  8. B

For Sale  3 bar Indo datnoid - dirty

All healthy. Eating tilapia and bloodworms. Have a few available @ 2-3 inches. PM for more details. Shipping available and discount on 3 or more
  9. Jush

Sumatra vs Borneo

Hello, I've read all the threads on Sumatra vs Borneo in the past & really come away with nothing other than wild adult Datnoid photo comparisons which aren't really beneficial when trying to determine if what I am trying to purchase within the UK Fish Shops at 3-5" is actually Sumatra or...
  10. FunWow!

FS- Datnoid, PU/Meet in RI

Thinning some fish out.... 7.5inch dirty 3bar indo $150 9-9.5inch 4bar indo $225 Both eat massivore or carnivore. Sizes are eyeballed so they my be bigger. Will meet within reasonable distance.
  11. F

Need advice please

(Originally posted this in another section but didn't get any answers) So I have an empty 36 gallon bow front tank rn and I wanna put a fish in there that I can grow out before transferring it to my 250(I’m in the process of building the 250 because my 225 is currently being used for a salt...
  12. F

Need help with fish decision!

So I have an empty 36 gallon bow front tank rn and I wanna put a fish in there that I can grow out before tranfering it to my 250(I’m in the process of building the 250 because my 225 is currently being used for a salt setup and I don’t want to add any more fish to my 350). I want to keep these...
  13. N

New PNG Black Bass and Indo Dats!!!

Just picked up this little 3.5" PNG black bass. One of two in the US, I think. Also got a bunch of sumatra golden dats. I included a pic of one of my 7" wide bar 3 bars from the same tank. All fish very active and eating well!
  14. AquaScape

NGT Datnoides Campbelli!

We just got in two 10"-11" NGT that are looking amazing up for sale for $500
  15. AQUATiC213ZOMBiE

FS| iNDO DAT, GEOs & SB FLOWERHORN |LA|P/u Only

Hope everyone is keeping cool, during the horrible heat. All fishes are healthy, only getting rid of them since I decided to go a different route. Need them out quickly so taking all reasonable offers. The prices are already great, I think- But still willing to take offers- because I need them...
  16. FunWow!

My first baby Indo grow out

Don't think I ever made this guys own thread. Some pics from when he was a small fry to now.
  17. R

Tiger & Wolf

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store