python

1. Rayfishowner

Help with connecting Python Siphon to faucet

Hey all, I am currently trying to connect the python siphon to my faucet and am having trouble. I am wondering if any plumbing people or people with knowledge on faucets can tell me if this kind of faucet allows me to connect a siphon to it. I am in a college dorm if that makes any differences...
  2. H

For Sale  40G Breeder Setup + Misc Equipment

Hello everyone - would like to start by saying if prices arent in your budget, by all means look elsewhere. 1. 40g breeder package- 17 3/4" x 36 x 16 3/4" marineland set up with 75g aquaclear HOB, eheim heater, white/blue led light w night mode, gravel substrate, 5ft python siphon, all...
  3. H

For Sale  EVERYTHING MUST GO - UPDATE

Hello everyone! This is an update post from my last one. I have sold some items but mainly revising prices. **** EVERYTHING LISTED PACKAGE SALE - $700 **** INCLUDING ALL EXTRAS Have owned everything since new, and all fish for years. Willing to sell fish and tanks separately, but MUST sell...
  4. jamntoast

My Jerry rigged tap connection is kaput

So I have the type of tap where there is a housing around where everything screws in so I have to use an adapter to connect in. The thing I was using was some old plumbing part that I think was machined down or something so it would fit. Unfortunately that made it super thing and that part has...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store