wild

1. BurbeyTanks

For Sale  L25 Pseudacanthicus pirarara “7 pointer”

Wild caught L25 Pseudacanthicus pirarara Rio Xingu, Altamira. Right around 10 inches. Selling to reduce stock in my 180 gallon. Very healthy and eats a variety of foods. I can deliver or meet up to 3 hours away. My location is 53948, Wisconsin.
  2. dnz03dw

For Sale  wild Polypterus Senegalus Bichir

Hi got couple Wild Senegalus bichir 8-10" $50 I would say these are rare to find since its easier to get the captive bred ones.. good addition to your upper wild collection! PM if interested shipping is available...
  3. Blakewater

New Wild Bois

Just got back from the airport and finished acclimating these new additions. Fresh out of Columbia. A little stressed but I can already tell they’re ganna be gorgeous. Courtesy of Josh Tanks ?
  4. J

Black gar?

Is this a true black gar, or is it just from breeding season(wild caught). Also, what the species would be(caught in Georgia).
  5. M

Monster in making

Wild Caught yesterday from a nearby waterbody......:headbang2
  6. Cowturtle

Rays in their natural habitat

Here's a pretty cool video of motoros in the wild they're attaching trackers to their tails. Here's another by the same guy in English. Here's a cool video of a castexi in some shallow water. And catching a Potamotrygon marinae If anyone has any other videos or pictures please share them...
  7. JESTERX626

Rio esmeraldas festae. First time parents!

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted on here, so hello. Here is my wild rio esmeraldas pair of festae with their three week old babies, currently a quarter of an inch big.
  8. B

Wild caught pond UK

So I had this idea to buy a small pond for my garden around 100 to 1000 litres (20 to 200 gallons) And keep fish I catch in rivers and lakes like freshwater bullheads,sticklebacks and one carp or trout and a eel if it's legal to catch and keep European eels so is this legal and would you...
  9. blackbullhead

Dragon Knife

Here's a super cool looking wild-caught dragon knifefish, Parapteronotus hasemani from the Amazon River. Really cool light coloration. Most of these get a really dark brown to black color. Sorry the photo is pretty low-res.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store