green

1. C

sponge filter turn green

is this filter alright to continue to be used? I remember when I first buy it, it was bright yellow. surf through the web, I read that could be algae in the filter, if not ammonia. when I store it, its color was yellow. when I take it out(after a week store it), turns into this. water and...
  2. C

help indentify green 'bump' on fish belly

how it started buy new fish, quarantine. day later, white spot, add salt & meth blue. few days later, white spot gone. to make sure, few day with only changing water, no medicine. after the quarantine, grab the water from the main tank and add it to the quarantine tank. (yesterday perform) in...
  3. C

help indentify green 'bump' on fish belly

how it started buy new fish, quarantine. day later, white spot, add salt & meth blue. few days later, white spot gone. to make sure, few day with only changing water, no medicine. after the quarantine, grab the water from the main tank and add it to the quarantine tank. (yesterday perform) in...
  4. O

Green Terror Sexing

Hello i have a green terror fry thinking 5 or 6 month old. Can you help mw for sexing Male or Female ? Here is 2 photos
  5. F

Severum overeating?

I have kept Severum before, but never one quite like this. I swear all this thing does is eat and it is to the point this fish looks like it might explode. IT NEVER STOPS EATING! It is a Green/Gold Severum cross about 4" long. It lives in a 150 gal tank with some Angels, a Bristlenose and his...
  6. D

Tankmate Recommendations for Green Sunfish in 70gallon?

I have 2 green sunfish, one is 2" the other is about 3.5" Each one has established one side of the tank as their territory They are both in the 70gal, with a few decorations for hiding. Not the final setup, just until I get a stand for the tank (its on the floor) Tank Dimensions are around 48" x...
  7. Twonvito

My 1.5 gallon tank

I have a small 1.5 gallon tank. I recently added a small portion of Christmas moss, and one piece of hornwort, and a betta male. Since adding the hornwort first it multiple by 3 without lighting and my tank is now promoting green algae.
  8. B

Green terror sexing?

I know this has been posted a million times here. Looking for opinions. Male or female? Just about the 3in mark.
  9. Dustin0413

What type of algae is this?

I am curious to to what type of algae this is, and what to do if anything about it. The pictures do not visualize it as well as seeing it in person. L I am referring to the dark green spots on the rocks. It is slimy, and Not easily removed off rocks. I have noticed that one rock is harboring...
  10. coles

sick green terror?

So i just bought my green terror the other day ,well about 5 days ago. And since ive put him in my tank . Hes been pooping long clear threed like feces. He seems to be acting normal with his swimming. He seems to stare at the heater a quite a bit though? Seems interested in food . Stares at...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store