photo

1. Goldenburd

Just a photo that i forgot to submit for may photo of the month

Heres the picture of cliff taken by my Samsung s7
  2. Cichlids keeper

Full grown Pure Red Devil Photos

Wondering if anyone has pictures of a full grown Pure Red Devil?
  3. Bluesandtwo

110G SA Riparium Build

I wanted to try something new and give a riparium a go. Firstly I wanted something a bit more natural looking with another dimension. Secondly I wanted some greenery but have SD's... so no joy growing anything under the water!! It's all trial and error, early stages. But I wanted to share with...
  4. Josh's Fish

Feature your Bichir Photographs in a book!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I am working on something exciting for you all. It is a chance for you to get your photographs featured in a short book on Polypterids. It is a care guide and species identification booklet serving as an updated and expanded version of the care sheets from the...
  5. MooseTheWizard

Ropefish Pictures

I am currently working on developing a website that will provide articles on ropefish care, feeding, breeding progress, etc. The website is being created as there is an unfortunate lack of concise information regarding the species. It is my goal to accumulate everything I can into one, easy to...
  6. AG458

(Photoshopped) Super Blue Arowana!

With some red, too:) Just a little photoshop and a super red aro to begin with. If this was real, would you buy it?
  7. H

Sexing Electric Blue acara??

Can anyone help me in sexing this Electric Blue Acara? I picked it up at my lfs the other day and i would like to go back and get another of the opposite sex so I can eventually breed them! I've had a couple people tell me what they thought it was but some said male and others said female and...
  8. B

Low Quality Image of a Lionfish.

Not much to it but that.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store