cichla kelberi

1. D

How to feed newly bought Peacock Bass

Hello guy, I just bought these kelberi bass babies. They are just 3 inches long. But i have no idea about how to feed them. After 1 day i fed them frozen bloodworms. But they all rejected. Then i fed them some little guppies and ate fine. But im planing to feed them fresh shrimps (not live)...
  2. M

Cichla Kelberi have been moved

Hi all Long time reader first time poster. Thought it was about time I showed off my Kelberi. Recently relocated so a small amount of damage and colours are still improving by the day but I'll start with these pics and update as they improve...not bad now to be fair...
  3. Aquatank

Peacock bass tips or newbee !

Guys I am new to peacock bass keeping and got the new juvenile about 2 weeks ago He is corentaly on dried shrimp diet and normal cichlid pellets Any suggestion on how to take proper care!
  4. MorningStar

Move to the 55 gal

Overstocked but here is an update. I transferred all the bass into my 55 gal last night. The Kel at the end has some dark spots all over him. Looks ugly but hopefully it trades those for some gold. Good thing about transferring these guys is that the Dat seems more lively as well as the SD's...
  5. STAFFIE

Alpha kelberi thinks he's a flowerhorn

Male kelberi looking like a cross flowerhorn lol
  6. Ras

Movie of my Kelberi breeding pair.

hope you like my movies =)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store