marineland

1. gclifishguy

For Sale  93 gallon rimless Marineland setup

Tank and stand kessil Tuna Sun LED aquaclear ac110 filter Fluval heater Pickup in Coram Text 631-848-3475
  2. Mbielek

Marineland Emperor 400 filter problem!!!! Please help!!!

So I have two emperor 400 filters running in my 75 gallon tank. The most recent of the two filters has suddenly acquired a massive problem. I was going to to turn the filters back on, as I do weekly for my water changes. Filters purged back up all the way of course before turning back on. The...
  3. Mbielek

Marineland Emperor 400 biowheel filter:

Hi all, I am currently running two emperor 400s in my 75 gallon freshwater. right now one of the filters is just using back to back standard blue padded filter pads with carbon bits inside. the other filter has the first line of filtration as the standard filter pad, and then i have filled the...
  4. B

Marineland Penguin HOB filter overflow part

The water level in the filter is literally a hair to the top of spilling onto the overflow groove segment even after cleaning out every compartment. This means at the slightest buildup, the filter won't work 100% as it spills into the groove. Does anyone else find this annoying?
  5. coles

marineland stand not flush with floor

So in quite a few areas ive found i could fit an envelope between the stand bottom and the laminate floor . Should i worry about this? If so, what can i do to alleviate the problem? And ive also come to the conclusion using a 4 foot level on the floor there are some low and high spots. Should i...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store