aquariums

1. Benthebassmaster

Predator fish for a 10 gallon aquarium

whst Is a fish that would eat live Minnows and could be in a 10 gallon tank. What would Ben the best option.
  2. MicroQuatics

For Sale  Shrimp Breeding Project with Tanks Available

Large Scale Shrimp Breeding Project, includes filters/ tanks/ plants ect. LOCAL PICKUP Make an offer! Shrimp Types: Tangerine Tiger *Caridina Crystal Red *Caridina Bluebolt *Caridina Yellow King Kong *Caridina Tangerine hybrids (Tang Thai) *Caridina Super Red Santa Hat *Caridina Yellow King...
  3. PGJE

Just wanted to show off my aquariums!

I'd say I'm pretty successful with my tanks, and I'd like you to see them! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsfXbp6m1zYUgKS2TIKL0sA
  4. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Anyone here in NH or northern Mass ?

I'm now offering aquarium maintenance and cleaning, Anyone here interested or know anyone that may be?
  5. rich81090

fish house build

Hi everyone, i know this is not specific to Rays but i know a few of you here asked me how i built the fish house so i put this together to try and give you an idea of how i did it. after all its the Rays that started all to fhis :) thanks,
  6. rich81090

step by step fish house guide,

Hi everyone, after the last video quite a few people asked me how i built the fish house. this video looks at the photos i took from start to finish with me explaining what i did, hopefully some of you will find it interesting. let me know what you think.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store