pics

1. bignootch

For Sale  Golden & Red Hifin mud characins F/S

One H.Unitaeniatus Golden wolf fish big and hefty great condition at "9inch. $110.00 and a E.erythrinus Red hi fin wolf fish great condition at "5inch. $70.00.... both feeding on live earthworms, frozen krill, monster extreme pellets and silversides. Must make room for new arrivals. Both fish...
  2. Cichlids keeper

Fireman's Dream pics?

Does anyone have pics of a full grown male Fireman's Dream.
  3. J

Midas and Pictus update

Hey all just an update on my 8 month old Midas and his friends. He’s about 8 inches now, 4 pictus are in the tank as well each about 5-6 inches. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for the tank, aquascape or any of it! Thanks!!
  4. Davidiator

Pics of Your Tank

So I really LOVE seeing pics of other people's tanks so I am going to start this thread... Post a pic of your tank or fish With size of tank and fish in tank Example: 75 Gallon Silver Arowana x1 Black Ghost Knifefish x1 Clown Loach x5 Hi-Fin Pleco x1
  5. fishblahblah

Standard Length vs. Short Body Fry

Can anyone post pics of short body fry to compare to standard length fry? Any age would be appreciated but it would be great to see some less than a month old to compare.
  6. Davidiator

Post Your Favorite Pics

Please post your favorite pics of YOUR fish or aquarium... Stock and size doesn't matter, (not done i have a large rock and wood getting ready to be put in there i will post a pic when it is finished)
  7. jeff meredith

Sexing with certainty and anatomy question

Ok so I have a jaguar cichlid that I would guess is between 10-12" in length and pretty girthy. In a 75 with about a dozen cons. I'm thinking I want to give him (I think he's a he) a mate. He's been through a rough life...well, more so a rough childhood. Anyway, I'd like to know for sure if it's...
  8. Larryfish

Green terror

Hey everyone! I saw this picture online while reading up on green terrors and I'm sure if you have typed in green terror on any search engine you've seen this picture. I was just wondering if they tend to look similar to this or if this fish is just top of the line. I would also like to see...
  9. Rghfor

Atf pics thread

Let's see some atf pics and their setups
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store