video

1. VenomousSnailz

Dwarf Hawkfish: Small But Mighty

I love this fish, and so does my wife and daughter. My daughter laughs especially hard when he swims around then stops and stares and then takes off again. They gave no swim bladder allowing them to sit in 1 spot without floating away https://youtube.com/shorts/iEpwO23w5Ic?feature=share
  2. freshwatertanks

Set up of my Geophagus Tapajos Red Head Tank

Hi guys! Made some videos of my new geophagus tapajos red head tank. Have a look if you like! Appreciate any comments! Thanks!
  3. Jexnell

My Cichlids

Here are some vids of my current cichlids. Sorry not the best, working with what I got to film them anyways here ya go
  4. Moontanman

Native fish video

Still a couple tropicals and a Pangasius shark that is 3" or so and a year old, eats like a pig but doesn't grow... Blue spotted sunfish, warmouth, gambusia, popeye mullet, mud minnow, and brown bullhead. Several others do not appear in this video but are hidden, mudpuppy, spotted bullhead...
  5. shivam

9inch FlowerHorn Video!!

My FlowerHorn Just came in and I decided to make a short video on him! Hope everyone enjoys.
  6. viper0397

Hungry little things.

These retics are voracious eaters. Love them to death!! Can you all tell which one is pregnant?
  7. freshfishin727

Male marbled motoro taking a shot like a man

Check it out dropped the shot glass full of worms by accident and the ray was super happy
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store