hobby

1. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

For Sale  4’’ Tiger Oscar

I have a 4’’ tiger Oscar that is healthy and has a very large appetite, looking for a new home.
  2. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Red Oscar update

Well plans have changed a little with the trio of oscars I have. Today I got rid of 11 fish which cut the bio load I had in half leaving me with 8 fish, I did a large water change and then got things back to normal. I have been housing 3 oscars temporarily in a 20 gallon long set up as a lot...
  3. ygwilliam

Fish breeding rack

So I’ve decided I want to start breeding fish for some profit so that I can make some money back from the hobby. I’m going to breed dwarf cichlids and I’m going to use a racking system all connected to one sump. In total the system without the sump is about 220 gallons. Would a 55 gallon sump be...
  4. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Red ceder wood in aquariums ?

So I've been doing some looking around for a while now trying to figure out if red ceder is safe to use, ( I have 2 large pieces in my 125 gallon setup) I found mixed opinions, some people saying no at all and some saying yes if it is old and boiled/ soaked properly. I have been having an issue...
  5. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Anubias plant

Hello everyone, I'm, looking to add a species of Anubias to my 125 gallon setup, I'm thinking of going with Anubias Nana, whats everyone's favorite type of Anubias or suggestion ?
  6. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Reverse Osmosis System

I've been looking at starting up a Reverse Osmosis System to try and purify my tap water because I'm starting to think that my tap water contains high levels of nitrates and that is why I'm having a hard time keeping nitrates down in my 125 gallon setup. I've been looking at the RO unit that...
  7. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Whats your favorite Pleco species?

Post up your pics below of your favorite Pleco species!:D My favorite being the L025 Red scarlet pleco (Pseudacanthicus) I have yet to come across one but is on my bucket list for sure. (Photo below is not mine, not my credit.)
  8. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Water change why not

Had nothing going on so figured I might as well do a water change why not can’t hurt nitrates are a bit hire than I’d like anyway
  9. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Vulture catfish

Quick video of my 14 inch vulture cat, I'll try and upload a better video at some point but this is what i have for now:D
  10. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

BOLT CATFISH (Aguarunichthys torosus)

Just found this species on planet catfish, anyone one here keeping one or seen one up for sale anywhere?
  11. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

BOLT CATFISH (Aguarunichthys torosus)

Just found this species on planet catfish, anyone one here keeping one or seen one up for sale anywhere?
  12. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

What’s everyone keeping for cats

I have an addiction for larger odd ball catfish and wondering what everyone is keeping or what’s your favorite. Post pics and info below :D My current favorite is the vulture catfish or Calophysus macropterus. -Got the opportunity to get one about a month ago and couldn’t pass it up been the...
  13. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Advice on breeding

Anyone have some good tips on breeding geophagus tapajos’ red head ? I have a group of 4 juveniles, 1 male and 3 females. Looking to breed them as they mature
  14. -603FiShHoBbIeSt-

Group of tetras?

Thinking of getting a large group of tetras, looking for a species that maxes out at around 2-2.5 inches and schools well. What’s everyone’s suggestion or what’s your favorite ? This stock will be for my current 125g setup
  15. heatherbeast

Still in the Hobby

This may not make sense to newer members, but I'm here! For those of you that remember me, Stripey and Princess Bloop are old and blind now. I have a female Rio Araguaia female kel that's still growing out, and a farmie Azul that I just picked up and am growing out. Pics can come later, but I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store