dwarf

1. VenomousSnailz

Dwarf Hawkfish: Small But Mighty

I love this fish, and so does my wife and daughter. My daughter laughs especially hard when he swims around then stops and stares and then takes off again. They gave no swim bladder allowing them to sit in 1 spot without floating away https://youtube.com/shorts/iEpwO23w5Ic?feature=share
  2. xenacanth9

Anyone have these?

https://aquaticarts.com/products/christmas-tree-crayfish#:~:text=The%20Christmas%20Tree%20Dwarf%20Crayfish,comparison%20to%20other%20Procambarus%20species.&text=This%20crayfish%20is%20almost%20never,range%20in%20Florida%20and%20Georgia. This is a rare dwarf cray known as the christmas tree...
  3. RealCrix220

Dwarf American Cichlid Set Up

I’ve got a dwarf cichlid set up which currently hoses a 2 German blue rams, 3 ballon blue rams, 2 gold rams, 2 angles and 4 very small Corys almond with my blue and green phantoms. I’m well into the American cichlids and very into rare stuff, because I moved I have to close down my 8foot which...
  4. Rivermud

29 Gallon Low Tech advice

I am currently restoring a 29 gallon thrift store find. It has a few scratches and will never be a show tank. With this in mind I want to do a low tech planted tank with potting soil and Flourite substrate. I may run a diy co2 setup but for this question let's assume there will be no co2...
  5. Kingster

AQADVISOR, TRUSTWORTHY???!!!

So i was on aq advisor, I was just getting a plain bare bones look at a stocking Idea, went i added 4 bolivion rams, it said Warning: Your selected species may eventually require 128% of your aquarium space. You may need to deal with territorial aggressions later on. weirded out by this I...
  6. fishblahblah

Are these CPO eggs fertilized?

I have 3 female cpos in a 10 gallon. I really wanted 2 females, one male but was having a hard time finding a male in the batch. One of the females was berried with all black eggs when I bought her so I figured I'd just wait for the babies and eventually get a male. I don't know how long she was...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store