female

1. Plec123

For Sale  Crenicichla frenata female

4.5" Crenicichla frenata female. Awesome fish with loads of personality. Eating pellets and frozen foods. Had her for several months. $50 local pickup in NJ only.
  2. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I am so have a...
  3. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I need help to...
  4. O

Green Terror Sexing

Hello i have a green terror fry thinking 5 or 6 month old. Can you help mw for sexing Male or Female ? Here is 2 photos
  5. Cichlids keeper

Differences between male and female red texas?

Are there any differences between male and female red texas?
  6. N

My 3 texas - please help sexing

Hello guys these are my 3 Texas cichlids (supposed to be red). At the moment they are between 2 and 3 inches in length and kind of brownish-green. Can anyone help determining if they are males or females? I have named them fish1 fish2 and fish3. Fish 1 is the biggest (and boldest of them all...
  7. Adam GR

Mystery - colorful female aulonocara?

Hi Ok so here is my Eureka which looks pretty much lika a nice matureing male too me. 3 days ago I've seen this fish danceing with another male, from next day hat fish stop eating and it looks like she have eggs in mouth. I am fully aware that hormoned fishes can keep some of male color but did...
  8. P

Green Terror Trying to Spawn?

So a week or so ago I posted asking if my GT was male or female. Got mixed responses so unsure where to go from here. Although, GT has just cleared out a spot and is guarding it ferociously, even attacking me when I get down to look st the spot. It is completely on the other side of the tank...
  9. P

Green Terror Sex

I was just curious as to what sex you think this is. I’ve had GT for about 2 months and got him at around 3” and is now ~5”.
  10. H

Sex of baby flowerhorn.

i bought a baby flower horn,a week ago..i want to know the gender of my baby flowerhorn.... any help would be appreciated....
  11. H

sex of baby Flower horn..

I bought a baby flower horn,a week ago,i want to know the sex of the flower horn... Any help would be appreciated...
  12. C

Texas cichlid sexing

i was wondering if my Texas is a male or female. Also is my Texas getting a hump on its head or is that a normal head shape. Really wanting a male. Heard the hump is a good sign of male.
  13. Zack333

Tampa Bay Cichlid female return policy

Anyone know Tampa bay cichlids return policy for a Garrenteed Male when you get a female? (Pretty sure because it has eggs on its its mouth) thanks
  14. C

Salvani sexing

male or female? Only around 2-3 inches
  15. C

Green terror sexing

I was wondering if you can tell if this is a boy or gir terror.
  16. Mbielek

Is my Green Terror male or female?

Been reading up on the differences between male and female green terrors, but I am still uncertain on which one I may have. Here are some pics to help out, please comment back and give me some pointers on what to look for when determining the sex if this cichlid. I'm very curious because I now...
  17. H

Sexing Electric Blue acara??

Can anyone help me in sexing this Electric Blue Acara? I picked it up at my lfs the other day and i would like to go back and get another of the opposite sex so I can eventually breed them! I've had a couple people tell me what they thought it was but some said male and others said female and...
  18. The Dave

The Breeding Displays Of The Endler / Guppy Hybrid ( amazing video )

Hello everyone, I breed N-Class Endlers ( Black Bars) and Guppy / Endler hybrids. Does anyone here keep these fish? I have N-class Endlers in one room and guppy hybrids in another. When I have to cull N-class fish, I put them in my hybrid tanks, and the results are amazing. They are very...
  19. jeff meredith

Sexing with certainty and anatomy question

Ok so I have a jaguar cichlid that I would guess is between 10-12" in length and pretty girthy. In a 75 with about a dozen cons. I'm thinking I want to give him (I think he's a he) a mate. He's been through a rough life...well, more so a rough childhood. Anyway, I'd like to know for sure if it's...
  20. Fonzi42

Heros Notatus: Male or Female???

Greetings MFK'ers! I have 2 Heros Notatus around 4" and the colors are really starting to pop. Would like to have some input as to if I have male or female fish. One is always getting chased by the other... Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! Feel free to share photos as well! Really...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store