manzanita

1. The Masked Shadow

How do I prep dead manzanita for driftwood

I just went to a relatives property. He has a giant Bigberry Manzanita tree, which is dead on one side. Since the tree is at least 10 feet tall, and very wide, I got to take around an 8 foot dead branch, and smaller ones as wall. Problem is, they have lichen on them. I don’t have a clue how to...
  2. C

For Sale  Driftwood and Anubias plants

Looking to spice things up? I got the wood for you! Each piece has been in my tank for 4+ years and no longer release tannins. Please refer to the # and photos below for sizes and pricing. Measurements are length x width in inches. Everything is for curbside pick up only in 92880. I know i have...
  3. Blakewater

For Sale  24"-32" Natural Manzanita Branches | Bay Area, CA

Hey guys, been redoing some tanks and I have a TON of leftover Manzanita. All natural and already boiled but not tannin free. Branches are anywhere from around 24" to 32". Shipping is possible, buyer pays. Possible bulk deals if you buy a few. Currently have 8 branches around 24", 4 around 32"...
  4. M

Manzanita Driftwood - Premium Grade Aquascaping Branches

Hi guys, my name is David! I joined this community here to let you know that you can get great custom manzanita driftwood pieces, and you can hand pick the ones you want directly from us! You can view our stuff right here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/driftwoodmanzanita and we are always...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store