jaguar

1. C

For Sale  Cichlids For Sale *** SoCal

Let me know if you’re interested. Trying to make some room for growing fish. Located in Burbank CA 91506 Text me if interested 818.599.5010 Two 6 inch synaspilum viejas ($50 each) One 8 inch pike (most likely xingu 1 maybe a red pike)($130) Two 14+ inch azul peacock bass ($200 each) One 13+...
  2. C

For Sale  FS: Large Jaguar Cichlid

Selling a very good looking Jaguar Cichlid about 9 to 10 inches. Asking $130 for the fish. Located in Burbank CA 91506. Pick up only
  3. Ctrl_Alt_Dlt

Want to Buy  LOOKING FOR: Jaguar Catfish

Looking for Jaguar Catfish. Thank you!
  4. MitchGlitch23

For Sale  Jaguar cichlid

Hello everyone I got a 5 to 6 inch jaguar cichlid I'm looking to sell. $15 will do, I'm from Lewis Center Ohio so if you're local we can meet, or if you're out of state let me know and maybe we can work something out. Shipping will cost more and you run the risk of it dying during that so I...
  5. BlueJacks

For Sale  South American Cichlids

4 Geophagus Redhead Tapajos 3 inches 50$ 4 Albino threadfin Acaras 2inches. 50$ 3 mesoheros gephyrus 3-4inch. 50$ 1 Parachromis Managuense 3.5 inches. 10$ Can meet within reason bring a bucket!
  6. R

For Sale  6 inch Jaguar... $15

I bough two of the these guys some time ago. Need to get rid of one. Hit me up,
  7. B

Advice on new cichlid tank setup

Hi, first time posting here, after some advice on a new tank setup. It's a brand new 600L tank, 60"L x 24"W x 30"H. Completely empty at the moment. I'm thinking... 1 or 2 Oscars 1 Jack dempsey 1 Green terror 1 Texas or carpintis cichlid 2 birchirs. Probably armoured bichirs Some catfish of...
  8. m_sol

For Sale  My 150 gave out so im

Male jag: $100 Female Jag: $65 Male Jagovii: $80 Male Dovii: $65 Loaches: $40 for all or $15 each Small clown pleco: free if he survives (all fish are crammed in 75 gallon) Large Male Frontosa Mbund $200 Medium Female: $100 Medium male Front: $85 Small Unknown sex Burundi Front : $45 African...
  9. C

Jaguar cichlid sexing

So everyone thinks it’s male based off vents but female off side pics. What y’all think?
  10. Cichlids keeper

Carpintis/Texas x Jaguar line breeding ideas?

I saw a Texas Jaguar hybrid, and I was wondering what would happen if I line bred a new hybrid. I was thinking a white/gold base with a nice blue for the Jaguar patterns would be good. I was also thinking a taller thicker body that is around the same size of a regular Jag, maybe bit of nuchal...
  11. Cichlids keeper

Do Jaguar Cichlids get Nuchal humps?

As I said above do Jags get Nuchal humps similar to Dovii?
  12. S

Super Red Tiger Cichlids and ManU Jaguar Cichlid

Hi there. This is my first post, so I don’t know if it’s in the right category or not?! Lol I’m looking to start up a project. I’m looking to selectively breed a ‘Super’ Red Tiger Cichlid, keeping the pattern of the RTM, but breeding the reds of the Red Terror into it. Once/ if, I can achieve...
  13. Adrianrios1085

Breeding pair of jags for sale pu riverside ca

Selling my proven breeding pair of jaguars need to make room Male 12in Female 8in They’ve produced plenty of fry for me 120$ obo
  14. Adrianrios1085

Jaguar breeding pair 150$ riverside ca

I’m selling my proven breeding pair Pick up only in riverside ca 150$
  15. S

What fish I can keep in my tank?

Hi all! I'm new here and hoping to get some advice. I'll try to keep this short.... 75 gallon tank with a 12 inch Jaguar cichlid and 6 inch Jack Dempsey cichlid (and 12 inch pleco and 6 inch synodontas catfish). Trying to decide what to do with the tank from here. I've had the JD for a few years...
  16. BirdieBoo

New to forum and would appreciate your help and advice.

Hey there fellow fish-a-holics! I’m sure there have been 100 posts like this before but I can’t see any that help with my particular Jaguar cichlid. I have two and have had them from 1inch fry. I’d really like to see if they are big enough to tell their gender yet. The larger one is 5-6 inches...
  17. S

Sexing a Jaguar cichlid

7 3/4 inches as of two weeks ago. I can’t tell the sex by venting, can anyone help????
  18. C

Jaguar Pair

is my jaguar cichlids pair. I just got them so their stressed right now but they don’t stop following each other.
  19. C

Jaguar sexing

i have around a 7 inch jaguar cichlid. When I vented it, it looked like this oO. Any guesses?
  20. C

Jaguar cichlid gender

I was wondering if anyone can tell if my jag is a male or female yet? I’m having a tough time but I’m guessing a male.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store