mbu

1. D

For Sale  Mbu pufferfish 3-4inch

4 inch pufferfish for sale 300 obo super healthy and has a very personable personality selling because my other mbu doesn’t get along with it
  2. T

For Sale  Mbu puffer 2” and 3”

My dumbass try to keep 2 mbus together … :ROFL::ROFL::banhim: so yea that didn’t work out lol little 2”going for $300 3” going for $350
  3. M

For Sale  Massive MBU puffer fish 20"

Need gone asap. Only 200 for him. 20" and very personable. For more photos go to @Martinfishkeepers on instagram.Only selling because i want my tank to go only south american. My zipcode is 89179. To better reach me email me at randymartin326@gmail.com and no I cannot do shipping
  4. P

MBU puffer has an ulcer-like sore on his cheek?

Hi guys! The MBU puffer is about 2 years old. He has grown big in his 65 gallon tank. He lives with a dinosaur bichir and a Jack Dempsey. He will be relocated to a bigger tank soon, although his tank mates are peaceful with each other. pH is 7.4, ammonia and nitrites - 0, nitrates are 5-10. The...
  5. C

Found this on my Mbu Puffer

His display tank is 270 gal with a 180 sump. No other fish in tank. He's about 12-14 inches at the moment. 78F water temp. 5ppm nitrate, 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite. Was doing a water change and found this thing on his back. I don't want to just throw medicine in the tank and hope for the best...
  6. G

Update of my mbu and friends

how can i put the vid in here?
  7. filiportela

Nice Mbus

hi everyone. I went to a friends house yesterday, and he had 2 beautiful Mbus. Made me miss having Puffers... thought i’d Share...
  8. Fat Homer

F/W Puffer Introduction + Reference Guide [BETA]

*** This list is a work in progress that requires some fine tuning and possible updating. So as updates are made the title will be updated with a new version number at the end. Table of contents: (click on the title to fast track to the required descriptions) - Introduction to Puffers -...
  9. D

Boy juv enile ref sound at belly and Sonny in my oppinion

Love tot a juv enile min buffer die 6weeks nog and noties yesterday he had. Red little marking wounds they look like little holes in his belly. Also he's skinny always have been. Arts live shrimps, snails, and earthworms. i stopt giving earthworms for two weeks now, becaus after dinner he...
  10. Stillwater

New MBU!

11. Cloud9

Monster Mbu Puffer Fish in low-def

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store