parachromis

1. J

Managüense cichlid

Any thoughts in the quality of this jag? It’s at my LFS and debating on getting it. It’s about 3 years old and pushing 15 inch plus. I would need to make some adjustments in my tank if I was to get him.
  2. B

For Sale  Jaguar Cichlid Breeding Pair

Hello all , I have a breeding pair of jags I’d like to get 25 for. Located in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
  3. C

Jaguar cichlid sexing

So everyone thinks it’s male based off vents but female off side pics. What y’all think?
  4. Edward345

Jaguar cichlid male or female?

My new juvenile jag hoping to get a. Female so I can breed with my male jag. And inquiries on sexing the jag.
  5. Edward345

Honduran Jaguar Cichlid

Is this considered as a Honduran jag?
  6. Edward345

Male or female jaguar cichlid

My guess it’s a male I might be wrong.
  7. C

For Sale  Parachromis Motaguense Rio Blaco

Rio Blaco Red Tiger Motaguense cichlids 7 inches male and female pair available. $120 obo
  8. C

For Sale  Red Tiger MOTAGUENSE

Beautiful RIO BLANCO Red Tiger MOTAGUENSE potential pair living together just haven't layed yet. BOTH @ 7 inches asking $140 for the pair . Pick ups and delivery can be arranged at the BFD next week.
  9. stiker

Parachromis Multifasciatus (formally Friedrichsthalii) Growout

Excuse the horribly footage not sure why the lighting made some appear white. Assuming the largest is a male and is around 3 inches. Not sure on sexing them assuming they need to still grow more. I was in their tank changing some things around not long ago so colours aren’t fully showing
  10. Nilsafeller

Midas and RTM journey

Dont know if anyone really cares to see but I'm gonna post this thread anyways as I beleive these 2 young cichlids have alot of potential, my final tank... no more changes... hadto rehome alot of fish when I took down the tanks and tried hard to keep my favourites but ended up with only my first...
  11. E

Wolf fish compatability

Picked up a 265g the other day, 7'x2'x2', going to be housing some bichirs, a florida gar, a lima shovelnose, a female parachromis motaguense, and possibly a spiny eel, something like a dayi. Could a red wolf fit into this mix? Red wolf would end up being the smallest fish in the tank, and most...
  12. Norrell Williams

Does anyone keep parachromis friedrichsthalii patanos

I have a pair coming in soon just wanted a little more info on them not much info on the web about them
  13. M

Need help stocking 65 gal

Hey guys, this is my first post on here, so if I'm doing anything wrong let me know (even though I've spent multiple hours on the website). Anyways, I was wondering what kind of cichlid I should get for my 65 gallon tank. The dimensions of the tank are 48x18x24, and in 6 months I'll have a 6ft...
  14. HybridFinatic

Hardiest Central American cichlid?

From your experience, what is the hardiest medium-large Central American cichlid you know of or have kept? I’m talking rock solid. A fish Resilient to diseases compared to others. A fish that is stronger than the others.
  15. HybridFinatic

Best American cichlid pair/single male for 75 gallon?

So currently I have 3 tanks. A 10g hospital tank, a 29, and a 40. As far as fish go I have several smaller south american grow outs and a 5 inch bichir in the 40 and a small flowerhorn growing out in the 29. Which I know for many on this site that is nothing. But Im almost 18 and a lot of...
  16. C

Dovii Sexing

i just bought three doviis and was wondering if any of y’all can tell what sex they are. The first one is the first dovii, the second and fourth pic is the second dovii, and the third and fifth pics are the last dovii.
  17. nirmal

New Breidohri and Freddy juvies ID confirmation

Recently i ordered a couple of breidohri and friedrichsthalli. Its been close to a month and they are eating well. Now that they are about 2-3inches, im getting a bit doubtful about the ID, especially the breidohri. The breidohri seems to have red on the edges of the fins, which seems be...
  18. Dgmannn412

PARACHROMIS MANO/MOTO HYBRID $1.00 each.

The moto was a male and the mano was a female. They then spawned. From that I ended up with roughly 500+ fry. They are 5 days old and quickly advancing in development. My local fish stores what nothing to do with these fish because there hybrid and crazy mean. So question is what do I do with...
  19. Oz fish guy

When will dad eat his kids?

So ive been wondering when will big daddy see his offspring a threat to his dominance? How long can i keep them in the same tank as the parents? Forever is the answer im looking for aha
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store