rescue

1. Goldenburd

Just rescued this cichlid and i was wondering what type it was

Hi so my local physical therapy office had a cichlid in a 15 or 20g and they where waiting for it to die to get new fish and im lije you want me to take it off your hands and they said that they would be gappy to get rid of him or her. So i git him and i don't know what type or sex ir anything...
  2. Goldenburd

Keeping a red bellie piranha solo yes or no?

Hi there my name is Golden_aqutics. I've been keeping my rescue pirhana for about 1 year and a couple months and i was wondering your guys opinion on keeping him by himself with a few friends that he gets along with great. I've seen that your not supposed to keep them by themselves but I don't...
  3. T

Buying and rescuing cichlids from badly maintained tanks

Hello, New here, been growing n breeding cichlids for a while now, ive recently aquired a new hobby of buying pale looking cichlids from poorly maintained tanks that dont look great, they may have been bullied and probably been fed cheap food as well. I bought a medium sized JD (6-7 inches) and...
  4. H

rescued a large severum today! Tell me what you think!

So i picked this green severum up at a lfs for 20 bucks he's looking ROUGH! They told me a couple from Columbus dropped him off for store credit, so the excuse of why he so rough looking is because of the 2-hour Drive in a bucket, and I beleave the poor water quality of course at its original...
  5. J

Buttikoferi Tilapia Rescue HELP

Hello all! I'm brand new to this forums (and "monster fish keeping" in general), so please forgive me (and correct) any misconceptions I have. This is, in short, a rescue story and a cry for help from more experienced aquarists. Yesterday, my girlfriend and I went a picked up a tank that we got...
  6. T

New member eel question

Hello this is my first time posting I just have some questions, I rescued a eel from a pet store locally they had it in a tank too small with gravel and the poor guy ground his nose down to what looks like a red stub. So anyways I purchased him and added him to my tank he's about 12 inches long...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store