flower horn

1. Z

Is my Flowehorn is male or female??

This guy always chases second flowerhorn that is quite smaller in size ....
  2. odsrandy

Injury or Something Else on Hump?

Hey All! Been a very long time since I've been on MFK. Happy to be back. My Petco flowerhorn, Kevin, recently had this dark spot appear on his head. Does this look like an injury or something else? I just wanna make sure he's ok. He's acting 100% normal, I'm just being a worried keeper haha...
  3. M

For Sale  Flower horn

Flower horn for sale. Doesn’t get along with my other fish. I have it eating frozen krill, salmon, gobies, and bloodworms. Asking 150 obo
  4. C

For Sale  2 flower horn male srd 200 obo

need these guys gone im moving and cant take with me if interested please DM
  5. F

Arowana with flower horn?

I have a 2 foot Arowana and been wanting to get a tank mate. I found a 10 inch flower horn. Can I keep a 10 inch flower horn with the Arowana? Or will they fight?
  6. S

Any info on type of FH?

Picked this one up from a lfs no typing info. Can anyone enlighten me on this one.
  7. F

Flowerhorn female?

Got this guy yesterday anyone want to play a game of guess the sex and if possible Id the type it could be hoping to pair it up with my male srd in the future. Not the best photos can try and get better if requested
  8. MitchGlitch23

Good online shop recommendations for FH?

75gal with sun sun 3000 (still working on getting it going) also theres another tank exactly like this one, it just needs setup. Can't afford to do both right now so it'll have to wait. But this stand is for two 75 gal tanks.
  9. Daniel36

Is my flowerhorn healthy?

I always thought flowerhorns were veracious eaters yet my flowerhorn is the exact opposite. Eats a couple hikari brand cichlid pellets here and there. Even the frozen blood worms don’t go down as fast as they used to. When I walk up to his tank he becomes very engaged, like he’s begging to be...
  10. F

For Sale  Flower horn, decorus catfish, common pleco

So for sale I have a 6 inch flower horn for 100$ a small common pleco about 4 inches for 10 bucks and a decorus catfish about 8 inches or so for 60
  11. S

My flowerhorn is bleeding in eye...

He wasn't eating well, then I saw his right eye was cloudy and he wasn't able to see properly and wasn't swimming freely either, was slow and in corner sitting most of the time. Today I pumped up the heater from 28°c to 32°c and added doxycycline capsule which was recommended by local pharmacist...
  12. S

Is this flowerhorn? If yes, I will like to know type and gender :)

This fish was sold to me as a male flowerhorn, I love it regardless but I am really very curious and knowing more about it will help me care for it better ?
  13. Benthebassmaster

Dwarf SRT flowerhorn tank size

Petzoned has a dwarf srt flowerhorn and they said it gets 1-1.5 inches. I thought it was to good to be true so I am wondering about that.
  14. D

For Sale  Blue dragon Flowerhorn

Very beautiful blue dragon Flowerhorn healthy feed pallets and sometimes shrimp. Very big around 9.5 inches. Want to trade for a indo datnoid or 3 bar datnoid 8 inches and up. If you are interested and buying text me at 9292773980 we can discuss price and negotiate on a great offer deal.
  15. D

Male or female

Dear experts Pls help me to determine whether this is a male or a female Flowerhorn! Thanks
  16. Shape of Water

For Sale  22" Redtail Catfish and Show-grade Flower Horn

Hi, I have a beautiful Redtail Catfish for sale. I assume it's a male. He has great patterns, and very interactive. He's 22" long, very healthy and friendly. He will allow you to pet him. He will be suitable for an aquarium of minimum of 180 gallons. Of course, a bigger house is better. :) No...
  17. G

What is the gender of my Flowerhorn

Hi All, Can you please tell what is the gender of my Flowerhorn. Thanks.
  18. C

Trevor the flowerhorn needs help!

Ok so, I got this guy about 3 weeks ago, and since I've had him he has spent more and more time upside down, with his kok always being the lowest point on his body. He used to be able to right himself really easily, and would be right side up most of the time, but now it seems like a struggle...
  19. C

Flowerhorn head injury

HI I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the small scrape or hole in his head looks like. Is it an injury or do you think hole in the head(hexamita). The hole is tiny, right in the middle under his black coloring
  20. H

Can you help me identify the Type of Flowerhorn ?

Hi, I got him a week back. Trying to identify which type of flowerhorn he is. Could you also suggest some tips to groom him best. Also I would like to know if I can I add a female flowerhorn to the same tank.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store