hump

1. R

Flowerhorn body shape

I got my flowerhorn from a friend about a week ago and started wondering what type of flowerhorn he is and will his body shape improve? not talking about the hump(kok) or the coloring but the actual body. Will it get better once it gets bigger? Thank you for the answers
  2. JunhoxPark

New 2.5” Flowerhorn

Pretty new to flowerhorns but i’ve done my research here and there... I just picked this guy up for $40 at a fish store I didn’t even know was there (good deal?). Just want to get some honest opinions and was wondering if his hump center area will fill in with more red as he grows. Can’t wait...
  3. F

Flowerhorn facts?

So i have had my flower horn for about 2 months now, and i'm pretty sure its a male because of the kok. "hump" but my question for the community is how is your experiences with Flowerhorns? My flowerhorn is really aggressive, tried to put him in a community tank full of other fish, in a 120g and...
  4. S

Will my Kamfa Flowerhorn grow a 'kok'?

Do you think my kamfa flowerhorn will grow a kok? Also, do you think my flowerhorn is a male or female? I got him/her 5 days ago and it's my first time having a flowerhorn. I need a little help please. The last photo are of parents. Thank you monsterfishkeepers :)
  5. V

Flowerhorn fading or stressed ?

I've had my flowerhorn for a few months now ,about 4 to 5 months .his body region becomes dark with few blotches of normal scales and fins but generally dark in color .recently he's been a little scared but he is eating and swimming properly .water conditions are tested and pristine .he's the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store