protopterus

1. H

p. dolloi is a finicky eater

i bought a p. dolloi last year and its weird how i feed it. its still alive, and healthy its not eating as much as i would want, seeing its a little one and i want to avoid stunting it. its around 15 inches now, and ive only ever seen him eat once or twice. i think he only ever does it when...
  2. M

polypterus ill, please help, urgent

Hello.. I am a research assistant in the ichthyology dept at the American Museum Natural History. We have an aquarium behind the scenes, and we have 2 african lungfish, each in identical tanks. We have had them for years and there have been no problems until now. One lungfish is perfectly...
  3. M

lungfish urgent help needed

Hello.. I am a research assistant in the ichthyology dept at the American Museum Natural History. We have an aquarium behind the scenes, and we have 2 african lungfish, each in identical tanks. We have had them for years and there have been no problems until now. One lungfish is perfectly...
  4. M

LUNGFISH ILL-Museum of Natural History- please help, experts!

Hello.. I am a research assistant in the ichthyology dept at the American Museum of Natural History in NYC. We have an aquarium behind the scenes, and we have 2 african lungfish, each in identical tanks. We have had them for years and there have been no problems until now. One lungfish is...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store