stand

1. H

For Sale  180 gallon glas aquarium fish tank completed set

Dimensions: 6x2x2ft Stand & lid and Fluval FX4 filter Background and bottom are vinyl can be change or remove. Asking $750 for whole set obo Text me (530) 213-3674
  2. Shape of Water

For Sale  120 Gallon Fatboy Fish Tank With Stand

Tank: A 120 gallon Fatboy. It’s 4’x2’. Thick glasses 1/2" tick, no leak, no damages. Stand: A a wood stand that will fit a 180 tank. Very sturdy. Price: $600 I planned on raise stingray pups in it, but I get caught up with work. The tank and the sand must be sold at the same time. Bring a buddy...
  3. japbart

Want to Buy  20 gallon long stand

Looking for 20 g long basic stand. Don't need anything fancy
  4. T

For Sale  Selling 6ft Tank and Most of the Stock!

Hello, I have decided to sell my 125 Gallon Tank and its' stand. Also, I will be selling most of my Peacock Cichlids and two Starry Night Cichlids.
  5. cheeseb0y

For Sale  150g Stand - Used

Black 150g Stand in good condition, not much more to say about it. Helping a friend get this out of their garage before they move.
  6. M

FREE  Free 55 gal glass aquarium w/ stand

I left a 55 gallon glass aquarium at a friend's house when I moved. Now they need it gone and I'm unable to pick it up due to covid, so I've decided to give it for free to a fellow hobbyist—otherwise my friend will take it to the dump. The tank holds water and the stand is solid wood. Text me...
  7. U

Is my stand no longuer good?

Hello, I've bough a 70ish gal from some dude who didn't understand what he was doing. He drilled 2 holes at the top "frame" of the fishtank to pass some cables for the light. He didn't seal anything. The condensation leak inside the "frame" (because the hollow inside the frame was easily...
  8. cheeseb0y

FREE  75g with stuff + fish, 45g

A friend of mine's roommate died and left behind a 75g acrylic tank with sump/stand/light/canopy/food/ferts/etc. He cannot maintain the tank and it is slowly dying. I know it has a 6-7" spotted Syno of some sort and a 6-7" Striped Raphael, but I don't know which smaller fish are still alive...
  9. appleton71

For Sale  Beautiful 125/150 Oak Stand & Canopy

For sale is a beautiful oak stand and canopy for a standard 125/150. The stand and canopy are older but were professionally refinished about three years ago and there isn't a scratch on them. There are a few screw holes on the inside of the stand from mounting various equipment. One thing I like...
  10. japbart

For Sale  eheim filter, stand, heater

2 Aqueon Pro 100 - $25 ea or $40 for both Eheim pro 4+ 600 with media - $100 Custom sized aquarium stand with conduit bars on side(great for 5’ tanks) 60”x16”x28” - $100 Stand has cutout on sides and behind.
  11. OhioCLE

For Sale  Wood Stand 60x24inch tanks (48x24 base works too)

A solid stand from 4x4 wood, 2x4, and wood overlay. Very heavy, very sold. Doors included, no hinges. Right side sump ENTRY - Sump area for 40g breeder and 20g high top off if needed. Local AREA (44233, 44133...) DELIVERY or we can meet nearby for the exchange. FIts tanks for 60x24 base as...
  12. ukgoffer

For Sale  loads of fish stuff priced as listed

I'm moving and selling loads of fish stuff. Prices as listed: Tank - Glass cages 240g wide (72”l x30”w x 24”t) - $700 72” x 30” oak cabinet stand, 30” tall - $350 EHEIM canister 2262 - (rated for up to 300g tank) - $275 Blueline external 100 HD pump (1900 GPH) - $200 Fluidized bed filter with...
  13. B

For Sale  trying to help a neighbor rehome tanks and a pacu

I am a tropical fish hobbyist writing from Los Angeles area trying to help a neighbor in a situation who needs to rehome his aquariums. I am reaching out here in part because of the pacu. He has two large tanks (approx 240g & approx 300g), a pacu about 18", two generic plecos and a variety of...
  14. Blakewater

Sunday Project, Anyone Else Interested?

Took the day to make another stand for a 100G 2nd grow out tank. If anyone around Santa Rosa needs help with making one or wants one made let me know.
  15. HarleyK

For Sale  220 gal tank = $220 + free stand + free driftwood

Howdy, I’m moving and I can’t take my big glass tank with me. 72’’x24’’x29’’. Must go ASAP. My loss is your gain. $220 for the tank w/ glass canopy. Stand and driftwood and custom background (behind tank) are FREE for the buyer of the tank. PM me your cell number. Silicone is perfect between...
  16. Mount_Prion

For Sale  20g-long + Stand + Eheim 2213 + Light fixture; full setup

Have available a full setup for a 20g long that was used to grow out a juvenile turtle that is now in its permanent enclosure. The tank currently has ~4'' of water with a tremendous amount of java moss growing in it. Comes with wooden stand, Eheim 2213 can (old and dirty but running), 24''...
  17. Blakewater

For Sale  240G Stand (8x2) For Sale! (Can Deliver)

Selling an unused 96”x24”x29” tank stand In great shape. No wobbles or wiggles in it. Only selling because I’m moving and will build a new one to match the new home. Held over 2000lbs no problem. Can deliver depending on distance for a fee. Also willing to trade for heavier load building...
  18. D

30 gallon fish tank & stand. $120 OBO picked up SFV

Fish tank & stand for sale. Fish tank is approximately 30 gallons. Dimensions are 20” x 20” x 20”. The stand is 32” high 22” wide 22” long. Includes everything in the pictures (lid, some filtration items). No leaks! Tested it and left the water sitting. Needs some cleaning. Slight wood warping...
  19. D

30 gallon square fish tank with stand

Hi, I have a fish tank with stand for sale. The tank itself is approximately 30 galling. Dimensions are 20” x 20” x 20”. The stand is 32” high 22” wide 22” long. Includes everything in the pictures (lid, some filtration items). Does not leak. Tested it and left the water sitting. Needs some...
  20. I

Is my plan for repairing a bowing stand appropriate?

I'm hoping some people around here with experience in stand carpentry can give me some advice on whether I've covered all my bases here. So I have a stand with a top that's bowing slightly near the back due to lack of support, leading to a significant gap between the tank's rim and the stand...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store