parrot

1. Bassmaster360

Humor & Comedy: People who don't like hybrids are like Hitler

"Species mixing is an abomination of nature" "Pure-bred cichlids are the only way to go" "Hybrids are muddying up the pure-bred gene pool" "Mixed-species fish must be eliminated" "Pure-bred cichlids are superior to mixed-species" :ROFL::popcorn:
  2. V

For Sale  Fader flowerhorn

About 4.5-5 inch Male Just faded about 1 and half weeks ago. Pick up in los angeles or i can deliver with a fee 250 with 4 parrots included Pm if interested
  3. Ruturaj

FREE  King kong parrot around 4 inches in Redmond WA

I got three of these to keep worth my flowerhorn, it did not succeed so I moved them to 40 gallon, I think I have 2 males and one female, I like one male the most so I am giving up another male for now and mostly will give away female as well in future.
  4. Cichlids keeper

Has anyone ever made a crystal Mammon?

Has anyone ever made a crystal Mammon, btw I mean the actual Mammons from Taiwan like this one For those who don't know a crystal parrot is red Texas x Blood parrot, they look like this one which is not mine.
  5. Nilsafeller

Tattooed parrots....cruel?

Came across these tattooed parrots at my lfs... not a parrot fan anyways but I've heard of .y lfs selling tattooed fish before... isnt this kind of cruel? I dont even get it tbh... hybrids are one thing but tattooing?
  6. Adictd2Fsh

Kirin,Killin Parrot or short body flowerhorn? Fighting or loving?

I just got these cool guys yesterday they are in my quarantine tank right now. They were sold as killin flowerhorn parrots. You think that is correct or you think maybe short body FH or bonsi or something. They were also shipped to me and they were pretty much froze when I got them. I threw them...
  7. Adictd2Fsh

Kirin or short body flowerhorn? Fighting or loving?

I just got these cool guys yesterday they are in my quarantine tank right now. They were sold as killin flowerhorn parrots. You think that is correct or are they short body flowerhorn like bonsi or something? Do you think they are fighting or loving?
  8. Adictd2Fsh

Kirin parrot and kilin parrot??

I posted this in the parrot flowerhorn cichlid section and got no response maybe that's the wrong spot to post. "Does anyone know the difference between a Kirin parrot and a killin parrot or is there any difference?"
  9. Manas

H

Hi guys, i have a 4 feet tank and i have a couple of cichlids including a firemouth, a tiger Oscar, an albino oscar, electric yellow auratus, stripped auratus, a golden Severum, a Convict cichlid a rainbow Shark, a pleco, 2 apple snails, a green terror, and a yellow parrot. Guys my issue is that...
  10. R

Sold As Red Mammon

I bought three fishes at a LFS in NYC. They were labeled as Red mammons. I'm a little skeptical that these fishes are real mammons. Anyone here good at identifying the difference? Below are the pictures. Let me know if another picture with a different angle would help. Thanks is advance.
  11. M

How to create a parrot?

Hi All male parrots are sterile! so how to create a parrot? Which pair of fish make a parrot fish?
  12. Kaliedoscope

Koi Parrot, will it stay that way?

Anyone have experience with Koi parrots? Got this guy in a batch of standard parrots presumably imported from China. This one was white until about a week ago when I noticed it had the "koi" piebald color. All the other parrots (who were white or yellowish white) have returned to their normal...
  13. R

My parrot fish is fading colour

As per subject I would like to know about my parrot fish...why it's fading color ?? Few days ago tank was caught in ICK but I got early signs of that and cured very fast with salt, water changes n temperature...but now the question is my parrot is fading without any reasons !! Can some one help...
  14. O

An overview of macaws

The macaws are a tribe of parrots native to the New World. Many of them are larger birds, and the largest parrots are macaws. Macaws can be found in Mexico, Central America, South America, and formerly the Caribbean. Like most other parrots, they are very intelligent birds. Macaws will generally...
  15. C

odd couple

First, I would like to state that I had absolutely no intentions of breeding any of my cichlids.... I have a 215 gallon tank with 2 Oscars, a green terror, a flowerhorn, a Texas cichlid, a channel catfish (which I know will outgrow the tank but we have a friend with a pond), and a...
  16. Angelphish

Oscar and Tiger Barbs.

Would a full grown Oscar and full grown Tiger Barbs go together? I have a 7' x 2' x 2' 200 gallon. I was looking into a chocolate cichlid for a tankmate for my Parrot, but I was wondering if there was anything else that I may want to choose between before I buy.
  17. T

Red, blue and green?

Drunken idea: female festae, true parot and lenticulata pike together in 125? Could this work longer term? Assuming lots of drift wood and plants?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store