tetras

1. W

Larger schooling fish to go in my tank cichlid tank. And do i add more cichlids ??

I have a 57 gallon tank currently with: 1 Adult Angel. 2 BN plecos. I will be adding: 1 Electric blue acara. 2 kribensis. And some kind of schooling fish. What is a good schooling fish that can live with these fish. I really like rummy nose tetras but they will be a snack for the...
  2. 504 Fish Keeper

75 gallon jack Dempsey

JD, Salvini & convict in a 75 what kind of schooling / Dither fish can I put in with them? I was thinking tiger barbs, silver dollars or Buenos Aires Tetras.
  3. G

55 Gallon stocking

I am stocking my 55 gallon finally after letting it cycle for a few months, I want a few angelfish and a larger school (8-10) of Serpae Tetras. I want 1-2 other fish that are big for a center piece, I’ve been told kissing gouramis wouldnt work. Does anyone know of a larger fish I could keep with...
  4. Lars6

Need help with Colombian tetra fry care

I recently came back from a long vacation of a month and a half. I immediately did a 90% water change on my planted 20 long. There are 2 Colombian tetras, 1 panda Cory (other 5 died while I was away, I’m assuming nitrate poisoning due to lack of water changes), and 3 nerite snails in the tank...
  5. Lars6

What fish in a ph of 7.6?

I know that this is a commonly asked question but I have a ph of 7.6 and am not so sure about tetras (which I really want to add). I tried both wild and tank raised cardinal tetras in my 20 gal long, full cycled, no ammonia or nitrite, and around 20 nitrate. They all died within a week both...
  6. J

Need new tankmates for 55 gallon

I have a 55 gallon tank with: . 1 geo altifrons . handful of tetras . handful of danios . for cory cats I need to get some new fish, but I'm not sure what to go with. The 55 is planted and has a black background. I would like some colorful fish. Thanks for any help!
  7. A

125 gallon stocking SA/CA themed

Alright let's cut to the chase... I went to aqadvisor, filled out the info on the fish I wanted. It told me 80% stocking, filtration was in 340's%, WC at 37% a week. Now I would like people with experience to put in their two cents. It's a standard 125. I'll have sand substrate (quikrete pool...
  8. Reel Em In AquaticTrading

Algae...

Hi all. I was wondering what everyone thinks about an algae background? I'm sick of looking at this blue painted background (already applied upon purchase) and so I thought instead of cleaning the Algae on the back glass I will just let it grow out and look natural. Anyone think it would look...
  9. M

What's Killing My Black Neon Tetras?

I introduced 15 black neon tetras from two different sources, into a newly cycled tank over a period of 10 days, not all at once; along with three striped Raphael catfish. All appeared to be thriving; eating well, no marks, bumps, discolorations, bloating etc. They were placed into a 125 gallon...
  10. V

Species found together in the wild

I tried google search...but did not get satisfactory results... Species I'm interested are Penguin Tetra , Diamond Tetra , Cardinal Tetra and Rummy Nose Tetra...what species of fish (not only other Tetra species) live together in the wild with these 4 species of tetras (Fish that are available...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store