monsterfish

1. J

HELP!! sick Red tail catfish

hi so i have these two RTC’s in a 1800 gallon pond with some gar oscar and irredecent’s and i just recently noticed red abrasion marks on both my rtcs none of the other fish seem to be bothered but the rtc’s are seeming more lethargic than usual water parameters are good the bottle just looks a...
  2. J

stressed baby fish?

hi so i’ve had these three arapiama about a week and a half and they’ve only been staying in that same corner just swimming against the shorter end of the tank i tried adding cover and plants and put some ghost shrimp for them to hunt but they just stay in that corner is that normal behavior for...
  3. J

Want to Buy  arapiama

looking to buy two arapiama over ten inches can pick up if necessary although shipping is preferred not so much concerned with price as much as the health and size of the fish and i do have suitable aquariums and ponds for an arapiama just haven’t been able to find any in my location
  4. K

For Sale  Baby arapaimas!

Eating well on pellets and very healthy. Located in san gabriel, CA. Pickup only. Please contact me for any questions! Thanks
  5. P

FREE  Free 36" Niger Catfish

Trying to find a home for my 36" Niger Catfish. Need a 500 gallon tank or bigger. Pick up only (Chatsworth, 91311). Please text me if you are interested 818-426-3261.
  6. J

FREE  Need help rehoming my spotted gar, Jacksonville FL.

Hey Guys! New to Monster Fish Keepers and so far love it! I made a mistake and I deeply regret it, as I do love fish and would never want to make them miserable; but I ended up impulse buying a spotted gar without doing my research as I usually do.? If anyone or if you know someone that...
  7. T

Want to Buy  Looking for LARGE ARAPAIMA

The bigger the better looking for anything 2ft and above Please message me if you have or know of anyone looking to sell or rehome
  8. T

Want to Buy  LOOKING FOR MASSIVE AROWANA

Located in Kentucky anything 2ft plus
  9. A

Arowana Swimming at One side of tank on top

I brought my Arowana home yesterday. He was moving in the whole tank but today in the morning I switched on my tank led light and he got scared. After that I switched off the light and now he's swimming only at one side. My right side of 4ft tank has a power filter. Is he afraid of the flow...
  10. J

Tank Size For A Jardini

I will be getting a custom built aquarium for my Jardini once it outgrows my 6ftLx1.5ftWx2ftH. I am currently trying to choose between a 6ftLx3ftWx2ftH and a 7ftLX2.5ftWX2ftH. Which of these two would be better?
  11. K

For Sale  20 inch Yamabuki Ogon Koi

Hey, so i have this yellow koi fish for about 2 years now but he has out grown THREE tanks, He is now in a 75 gal tank and he can barely turn. I am looking for some one to take him off my hands or might consider building a pond. But I am located in New York and it very cold out doors. I am open...
  12. K

For Sale  20 in Koi FIsh (Yamabuki Ogon) For Sale

Hey, so i have this yellow koi fish for about 2 years now but he has out grown THREE tanks, He is now in a 75 gal tank and he can barely turn. I am looking for some one to take him off my hands or might consider building a pond. But I am located in New York and it very cold out doors. I am open...
  13. T

For Sale  *Rare Fish Sale*

25” arapaima gigas 550 24” golden Chinese wels catfish $475 10” bumblebee Grouper $200 20” African lungfish $100 16” shortbody rtc $475 30” alligator gar $75 Pickup or meet within reason If interested contact me at 859-421-4524
  14. M

For Sale  19 inch Temensis peacock bass.

I have 2 19 inch Temensis peacock bass for sale. I’m asking $200 for both. I’m downsizing my current stock to be able to put in smaller fish. Thanks. Prefer to sell together. One is male and the other is female.
  15. C

DIY Fishroom project

Hello fishkeepers, I'm finally taking the plunge to make a start on my fishroom. Here is a summary of what i have to do before i am able to build my plywood tank. -plumming from my house to the shed (Done) -central heating from my house to the shed (Done) -waterline from my house to the...
  16. Luxury Fish Keeping

ATF ID VATF or TATF? Id please

I have an 8-10" ATF, can someone please ID VATF or TAFT? Best photos I can take for now. Thanks
  17. Luxury Fish Keeping

WTB Arapaima babies please msg me or leave contact number

looking for arapaimas locally in Southern California! Please msg me or leave contact number! Thank you!
  18. B

Help with pike type??

Guys just brought 4 pikes! I’m trying find the type on the tag at pet store just said Pike Cichald..... help
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store