carp

1. wilsonlin45

Has anyone visited koi farms in Niigata Japan?

I'm heading to Ojiya City in Japan in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll be right on time to catch the cherry blossoms. But what would be even better would be to stop by some of the famous koi farms in Japan. Has anyone visited these farms before? Are they available for drop in by the public...
  2. R

East asian minnow 101

About half a year ago I began collecting predatory asian minnows from various subfamilies of Cyprinidae. Here I post a thread to update my observations of the fish. Also, feel free to ask me about them.recent loss due to parasite of a juvenile Percocypris pingi, a predatory schizothoracinae...
  3. Blakewater

For Sale  23” Juli Barb BAY AREA

A friend and I are selling a 23” Julliene Barb. Eating good absolutely massive. Extremely rare to see one this size. Pick up only around San Jose no shipping sorry $550 OBO.
  4. itrebebag99

Carp Feeding off Method Lead

Got some footage of some carp feeding off of a method lead, as well as a few other native species.
  5. itrebebag99

GoPro footage of Big Goldfish Feeding

The quality isn't the best, but I did get some footage of big goldfish feeding off a method lead, as well as some other native fish:
  6. T

TL's 60,000 Gal Pond Update + New Fish Project!

Subscribe to my youtube for more updates and new vids!
  7. itrebebag99

Are Carp Tough or Sensitive to Handling?

I was just wondering if carp are really tough fish, who don't stress out easily when handled; or if carp are really sensitive fish that need to be handled with care, and easily die? Because I have heard both many times. I am going to guess that they aren't easily stressed out, because carp...
  8. itrebebag99

Silver Carp Control Methods

What is everyone out there's opinion on the best method for controlling populations of silver and bighead carp? There is a lot people saying that a food market for them should be started. I think many Americans will have a problem with eating fish fillets with so many bones. Also, the small...
  9. B

Wild caught pond UK

So I had this idea to buy a small pond for my garden around 100 to 1000 litres (20 to 200 gallons) And keep fish I catch in rivers and lakes like freshwater bullheads,sticklebacks and one carp or trout and a eel if it's legal to catch and keep European eels so is this legal and would you...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store