acrylic

1. Truetommy

Acrylic AIO

I’m currently in the process of planning out a smallish acrylic AIO tank. Eventually I plan on building a much larger acrylic tank, but want some practice on something smaller first tank will be 36x18x18 with a over flow wall ~4 in off the back wall, which will act as the aio filter. I plan on...
  2. ΡredatoryFishLover

where to buy large tanks from?

Hey, I've been looking into getting a large acrylic tank (anywhere from 300-700 Gallons), but I have been struggling to locate one at the right price and right area. Are there any suggestions or recommendations on where to look or to go to acquire one? I know MonsterFishKeepers is a great option...
  3. C

For Sale  Getting out of hobby for a while

I have an Acrylic 180 gallon tank, 3/4” thick front acrylic and back acrylic piece. 1/2” on the sides. 6 feet long 30” tall and 18” deep. Has two new pumps. One was just installed working great the other is new in a box. Two different sumps depending on the sump style you like. All the...
  4. SingAlongWithTsing

Blue Acrylic to Black Acrylic background?

Preface: Thinking of drilling a 180 gallon tank I've been given to install a FijiCube LoPro 2400 and I hate the blue background it. Option 1: Get some 1/8" black cast acrylic panels and silicone em to the back. Kind of worry that the tank bowing will pop the panels off lol. Option 2: Get some...
  5. R

For Sale  180g Acrylic Tank/Stand w/ Built-in Sump

180 acrylic tank and stand with sump built into stand. $600
  6. J

Want to Buy  Looking for large tank NYC

Looking for 150+ tank in NYC. Preferably acrylic.
  7. A

Need help with Acrylic thickness / Viewing window

Hello everyone, been a long time viewer of these forums but have never posted until today. To make a very long story short, I need some help. I'm in my pre-planning stages. I'm building a new house that'll be incorporating an indoor pond into the foundation. Inside diameter of the tank...
  8. S

Acrylic Tank Crazing?

I have a 100 gallon tank, 60x18x20, brand is clear for life. I just noticed theres a big crazing located at the bottom on the side of the tank. Is this a huge red flag? There is also a few bubbles at the seams. Thanks
  9. C

For Sale  Acrylic Aquarium 440 Gallon 96"Lx48"Wx24"H

Hi, I have an acrylic aquarium 440 gallon for sale. The aquarium was built by Hesham from Aquarium and Terrarium Builder and it's about 2 year old. The dimension is 96"L x 48"W x 24"H with 3/4" thick acrylic all around. The overflow is external with 3 x 1.5" for drains, 4 x 3/4" for returns, 4...
  10. G

Want to Buy  240 gallon acrylic tank wanted

I am looking for a large acrylic aquarium. Preferable 8x2x2, with or without stand. around 240+ gallons. Located in Southern California. Text 909 253 9106
  11. S

Acrylic Thickness help needed

HI Everyone, Happy New year! I am looking to build my own tank and I want to build 4' (or longer) tank but I am having an hard time understanding the thickness calculators online, right now I am set on the below two configurations. 60" X 24" X 20" (L X W X H ) or 48" X 24" X 20" (L...
  12. K

Acrylic tank failure

If you are looking to buy a new acrylic tank do not purchase from aquarium and terrarium builder out of north carolina. I ordered a 8x3x2 and had it over built with 3/4” acrylic. After 11 Months the front seam seperated within a day and was spitting water. His tanks are simply not built...
  13. F

For Sale  FS - 500 gallon acrylic tank/stand/sump - Pickup Only

Hey everyone, I have a 500 gallon acrylic tank stand and sump available. It also includes plumbing which I had connected by couplings, so minimum plumbing is required. It has two ghost style overflows. It is in good condition, very few scratches. I was going to set it up as a show tank, but it...
  14. jandb

Want to Buy  ISO Tall Acrylic Tank

ISO 48” tall acrylic tank. Ideal size would be 8’x30”x4’ tall. Columbus , OH
  15. A

Want to Buy  WTB 220 gallon acrylic tank Cincinnati, OH

I am looking for a 220 gallon acrylic aquarium, with clear back and preferably show tank condition. Generic dimension ox 6’x2’x2.5’ Willing to drive up to 4 hours of Cincinnati, OH.
  16. T

First time acrylic with sump setup questions

Now that the wife and I are back to work we decided to get another large tank but after a near disaster years ago with a glass we looked for acrylic this go-round. Found a 182g acrylic with oak stand and 40g sump with pump for 500 and jumped on it. I don't know how old it is but it doesn't leak...
  17. M

For Sale  Fluval FX4 High Performance Canister Filter, up to 250 US Gal (1000 L)

This filter is AMAZING! I have only had it 2 weeks but I scored a deal on a 400 gallon tank and this will not be enough for me. Timing was never my strong suit - haha. But you can have a MINT perfect Fluval FX4 for much less than retail! This was plugged in to a (non planted, no fish, empty...
  18. N

COOL a big tank??!! URGENT!

urgent our tank is running too hot without a heater! We have by the luck of life a goldfish and a pleco. We have kept our 37g tank at 75 degrees religiously but we are all set to move to our bigger tank 120g which is maintaining 4 degrees higher (close to 80!) no matter what we do. Goldfish...
  19. cichlid@ddict

For Sale  T5 light tube

2 brand new t5 light tube
  20. D

Want to Buy  Looking for acrylic 150-300 gallon tank setup

Looking for an acrylic setup, ideally at least 150 gallons up to 300 gallons. At least 4 foot length, might be able to fit up to 8 feet in length. Would like to find a plug and play setup, but willing to consider tank only, or setup without a sump, etc. Canopy and stand would be great but I'll...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store