pregnant

1. BIG-G

North Carolina Ray pregnant without a male present

https://www.publicradioeast.org/2024-02-12/sting-ray-at-nc-aquarium-pregnant-without-access-to-male-ray-by-either-asexual-reproduction-or-mating-with-shark
  2. viper0397

Possibly Pregnant

I am thinking I might have a pregnant BD hybrid. I am hoping so the father would be a Thai Marbled Motoro. I think the pups would look very cool.
  3. D

Cleaner Shrimp Pregnant

Hello everyone, Recently I noticed that one of my cleaner shrimp was pregnant, is there any way for me to keep the eggs and raise cleaner shrimp? Or are the eggs better left as food for the tank?
  4. Blu TThe Blue Lobster

Why did my self-cloning electric blue crayfish abort her brood?

I am new to this community - Hello all. I have a question about my electric blue crayfish. I purchased my blue "lobster" from Petco several months ago. She was doing great and enjoying roaming the community tank until one day she started hiding a lot and stopped eating. (I now realize she had...
  5. viper0397

Pregnant hystrix.

Here is a short clip of my hystrix which I believe is about to burst.
  6. C

Just to make sure

Hey guys totally new to the forum but I wanted to get some opinions I recently (about a year ago) started keeping a set of motoro sting rays for a little while now I thought maybe it was just the ray but now it seems like it might be that she (baboo) is pregnant from pictures it looks that way...
  7. Lil g

Fat fish

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with one of my cichlids, I'm not sure what it is but the fish is acting completely fine other then it's physical appearance.... I have a female green terror who laid eggs once before but there was no male so they weren't fertilized.. Now almost for the past 2 months...
  8. viper0397

Busy baby

My pregnant retics baby is pretty active tonight!!
  9. viper0397

Pregnant Retic

I am on my second pregnancy with this girl. I am going to have to separate her for a while after this birth. My male hits her as soon as she is done giving birth. Her first litter she only had 1 pup. She is small though, only about 8 inches in diameter. I hope she has more this litter.
  10. viper0397

My retic is pregnant again!

My stingray is pregnant again. I am enclosing a video of her with the pups moving around inside her. Pretty cool! Most of the movement is toward the end of the video!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store