livebearer

1. J

Want to Buy  Micropoecilia Parae (pair) any color variation

If anyone possesses Micropoecilia Parae and can ship them to me, I would like to get a pair (1 Male and either 1 or 2 Females) in any color variant. My budget is between $10 and $35.
  2. Xnhx

Tankmates for Firemouth Shoal

Hey all. I recently upgraded to a 75 gallon tank for my Firemouth and have decided to start a shoal of 5 to more closely replicate their habitat. I have australian rainbowfish and tiger barbs with him right now, but am rehoming the rainbows for a different schooling fish. Which leads to my...
  3. Egemen

Pregnant Platy (?)

So I have this Platy that has Dark spots inside her. She is also pretty...Swollen ? Fat ? I was wondering if the fatness is because she was recently fed or she has babies in her.
  4. N

alloophorus robustus - the platy from hell

When we talk about mini-monster livebearers, there really aren't many representatives. Sure, there is the nippy Ameca and Illyodon and the predatory Belenosox but there is one glaring ommission. Enter Alloophorus Robustus, the platy from hell. It is a clear predator, hiding near rocks and...
  5. Narwhal

Invasive Convict Cichlids in Grand Teton National Park

Hello, I have gone to Grand Teton National Park many times. One of the most interesting places to visit is Kelly Warm Springs. It is a geothermal spring that stays warm enough to sustain Central American Fish. I used to go out with a net and catch plenty as a child, never kept any just caught...
  6. The Dave

The Best Informational Video On The Internet About The N- class Black Bar Endlers

Black Bar Endlers ( Endler's Livebearer) are an incredibly beautiful fish species that are rarely seen in pet stores. So, most people have never even seen one in person. If you have never seen an Endler Livebearer, I suggest that you watch the following video. These fish are incredible. They are...
  7. Primitive Jaws

Most predatory livebearer you've kept

Name or list the most predatory species of live bearer you've ever kept ? Of course pictures are always welcome. ^,..,^
  8. Primitive Jaws

Most predatory livebearer you've kept

Name or list the most predatory species of live bearer you've ever kept ? Of course pictures are always welcome. ^,..,^
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store