fx5

1. R0B

For Sale  150G Tank

Selling 150G tank currently running, no leaks including: Stand Canopy Fx5 - in used condition, runs well, has all hoses and connectors Led lighting Text me: 909.379.8410
  2. Reedmaster16

For Sale  Ultrasieve III, Wlim Glass Filter, UV Sterilizers, Hayward Sand Filter, pumps. media - NE Ohio

Selling some of my filtration equipment that is no longer in use. Need to clear out some space. Aquaforte Ultrasieve III with 300 micron screen (7900gph max flow) - $1100 $800 Wlim 16" glass filter with glass media inside - $325 $250 Hayward 16" sand filter (modified for higher flow rate for...
  3. V

One fx5 for 160 gal tank with 4 RBP

Hi I currently have a fx5 and small 16 gal max capacity sump set up for my 160 gallon piranha tank. I am thinking of getting rid of the sump. I did have 9 RBP but lost 5 over the course of a couple of years so wondering if I could now get rid of my sump? It has a diy pvc overflow and it’s...
  4. J

For Sale  300 Gallon Glass Setup

Hey MFKr's. Got my old whole setup for sale. Its been sitting at my moms house for about a year dry. Never got around to moving it into my new place so its up for grabs. Tank does need to be cleaned but nothing a little vinegar and water cant take care of. I'd do it my self but with having a...
  5. Reedmaster16

For Sale  Ultrasieve III, Wlim Glass Filter, UV Sterilizers, Hayward Sand Filter, pumps - NE Ohio

Selling some of my filtration equipment that is no longer in use. Need to clear out some space. Aquaforte Ultrasieve III with 300 micron screen (7900gph max flow) - $1100 $1000 Wlim 16" glass filter with glass media inside - $325 $275 Hayward 16" sand filter (modified for higher flow rate...
  6. The-Almighty-Zugs

For Sale  FX6 / FX5 UPGRADE MEDIA KIT x2 - BRAND NEW

Selling two brand new media kits originally sold by Filter Pro in the UK for FX5/FX6 canister filters. I ordered them for my two Fluval FX6's that were later returned and instead got two Ehiems 2262's. So I no longer have any need for the media and am selling at a reduced price. They are...
  7. Reedmaster16

For Sale  Ultrasieve III, Wlim Glass Filter, Hayward Sand Filter, Laguna Pumps, Fx5 and more

Selling some of my filtration equipment that is no longer in use. Need to clear out some space. Please only message me if seriously interested in purchasing. Super busy these days and don't have a ton of time for tire kickers. Aquaforte Ultrasieve III with 300 micron screen (7900gph max...
  8. coreybecker

Just ordered 300 gallon setup suggestions welcomed

So wife wants new hardwood floor and my 120 gallon has a small crack on a seam. Holds water now just fine just don't wanna risk moving again. So I just ordered a new tank. 8 feet long 30 inches wide and 24 inches deep Starfire from Pannell regular glass all other panes. 3-4 weeks away. Now the...
  9. L

Fluval FX 5 Micro Bubbles

Ive been reading allot of threads of the Fluval FX5 and FX6 blowing micro bubbles. Mine starting doing it a couple of days ago after a media change, I found my problem was that after 8 years the lid was being pulled down tighter at the screw clamps and allowing the area between clamp to separate...
  10. Bigtdotcom

FX5/6 Replacment motor

Hi there just wondering if I buy a replacment motor for a fx5 filter in Canada will it work safly in Australia? Canada is 120 volts and Australia is 240 volts. I know nothing about electronics, will this be safe to do or i can go about this? I am currently in Canada and can get the motor or...
  11. kim91

130 gallon fx5 & hw-304b input & output placement

Here's my setup and placement as of now and not sure if i did it right or wrong so can someone give me some advice on placing the input and output for my two canister filter which is fx5 and sunsun hw-304b with one powerhead and internal filter, where should i point the powerhead? I will be...
  12. B

Koi Tank Mates

Hi everybody on monsterfishkeepers, This is my first ever post on here so hello. I'm chuffed to of found a site with so many other passionate fish keepers. I thought i would start by asking what people would consider as tank mates for...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store