peacock

1. A

For Sale  Fish for sale

3 Oscar’s all between 5-7 inches 1-lemon Oscar $65 1-Ruby red Oscar $50 1-albino tiger $50 Don’t know sexes of any fish 1-mono peacock bass about 8-9 inches $175 1-redtail catfish about 10 inches $100 located in Colonia nj Text me at 201-620-1643 thanks
  2. R

Grow Outs

Hello... Newish to MFK. Recently got back into fish keeping. Been out for about ten years with my previous experience being South and Central American cichlids. Now getting into the bigger fellas (Cichla) but also have a few others with them. Tank is fully cycled reading 0ppm Ammonia 0ppm...
  3. R

For Sale  Moving sale- Pick up only Hagerstown MD 21740

**SOLD** 360 gallon (8’x38”x25”)Aquarium w stand and canopy- GLASS $2,000 Wolf fish- black, mala (many avail, several sizes) Tigrinus- 5-8” $175-$200 Jardini- Giant $200 **SOLD**Odoe pikes- 6”/14” Red pike- 8”/12” $75 Payara-5”/8”. $125 Bichirs- 4”-20”+ Several of each (laps, endlis, ansorgii...
  4. Balake2424

Want to Buy  Looking to buy peacock bass

I'm looking to buy some peacock bass let me know if you have any Available, I'm located in Michigan I can meet or I will pay for shipping if you can ship
  5. T

For Sale  Selling 6ft Tank and Most of the Stock!

Hello, I have decided to sell my 125 Gallon Tank and its' stand. Also, I will be selling most of my Peacock Cichlids and two Starry Night Cichlids.
  6. T

For Sale  grown tigrinus catfish, rare peacock bass, arowana for sale

Tigrinus 13" $500 Peacock Bass 7" $50 each Peaock Bass (Teminsus)7" $80 Arowana 13" $200
  7. T

For Sale  Mixed cichlid for sale.

I have a 600 gallon tank with over 80 different species every fish you see in the pictures are for sale. Male me an offer for what you want. All fish are extremely healthy and not very aggressive. Pick up only. If you don't see a fish you want ask I might have it. There are breading females...
  8. T

Mbuna or peacocks?

I am confused with two of my cichlids and need help identifying what kind of cichlids are they. pics attached. Thanks in advance
  9. kiep

For Sale  WC broko

3x broko. 1. 15" 2x 14" Pellets trained. Show signs of breeding. Not sure if there is female in there. Big 1 must be male. $900 for 3. No separate.
  10. J

For Sale  Leucistic peacock bass

This is rare beautiful leucistic peacock bass that was caught in Coral Springs florida
  11. J

For Sale  Leucistic Peacock Bass

This is rare beautiful leucistic peacock bass that was caught in Coral Springs florida
  12. K

Peacock bass at bottom of tank gasping

Hello I was shocked this afternoon after doing about 30% water change in my 120 gallon. All my fish; 4 peacock bass, a red tail, and a angelfish are now all gasping at the bottom of the tank. Does anyone know why this is happening. ph seemed a little high added some ph lower for the tank, did...
  13. FuriousFish

Foods to try with a picky bass

I have 3 bass, I got them off craigslist of all places for next to nothing, they were in sort of rough shape when I got them but have cleared up nicely and are totally settled in. 2 are between 14-16 inches and the third one is a bit smaller at around 10-11 inches if I had to guess. The small...
  14. FuriousFish

Can I get an ID on these bass?

I picked these guys up the other day for 20 bucks each, they are a little rough around the edges. The small one is blind in one eye, the darker one has clouded eyes, and the big guy has the early stages of HITH. I’ve had them for a couple days now and they do seem to be improving a bit already...
  15. L

Peacock Not Eating!

I have 3 peacock bass in a 20 gallon aquarium, (grow out tank) 2 of them about 2 1/2 inches long and one about 1 1/2 inches and I’ve had them for about a month maybe, and I’m feeding them bloodworms everyday, but the smallest one won’t eat them anymore. At first he was the only one that ate...
  16. jackthefishmaster

Is my peacock a Cichla Temensis or Cichla Azul?

It was sold as a Cichla Temensis but the coloration and some blue colors in the fish are making me wonder whether it actually is a Temensis or an Azul. I attached the picture, it had a massive meal just before the picture that's why its so fat. The coloration of the fish in real life is...
  17. S

Help sexing peacock cichlid

Hey another post sorry! I was hoping someone could help me Sex this fish as well. At times the anal fin looks rounded and at other times its looks sharp at the end. I tried checking manually but I wasn’t too sure on the results, his coloration makes it hard. He/ she also has egg spots. Please...
  18. S

Is this a female or male OB?

Hey just wondering if this new peacock I got is a male of female. I’m on edge about both options, the fin looks rounded so I’d say female but it’s also been aggressive towards my alpha male. Let me know!
  19. T

Peacock Cichlid Growth rates

Hey everyone, Long does it take for Peacock Cichlids on average to get to 1-2 inches after losing their egg sacks? I realize water changes, quality, and space all make a difference and because of that Ill lay out my plan. If I have a holding female, I would either strip her or relocate her into...
  20. T

OB Peacock Cichlids breeding

Hey guys! This question has probably been asked a billion times but I'll ask again just because I can't find it anywhere online. What two subspecies of African cichlids breed to create OB or RB peacocks? I can take the wild card guess and assume you take a yellow one and breed it with a blue...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store