flow

1. F

Arowana

My arowana is swimming in the mid section of his tank. Why is he not swimming at the top? Could it be too much flow up top?
  2. MetalRavioli

FX6 Flow

Hey! so, I have an FX6 running on my (almost cycled) 90 gallon tank. I didn’t realize how heavy the flow is until today when I put plants I got for the tank in, and they look like they’re in the middle of a tornado. Is there any way to lower the flow? I don’t want my fish to be flying around...
  3. B

Canister filter

Hi all. I have a 4 feet tank. 4x2x1.5 (Length x width x height) and I bought the wrong canister filter. Will lowering water in tank have any effect on my canister filter ? Particularly the input tube that gets water back to the canister ? My tank is 83 gallons (310 litres) and the filter I have...
  4. jsoto2005

Large Flowerhorn Filtration Setup

Hey guys, just a quick discussion for all you filtration freaks out there. I have a 4'x2'x28" with just one SRD flowerhorn cichlid. Im running an eheim 2217 (1000l/h) and an eheim 2215 (620l/h). For inside the tank im running a double canister filter by Qanvee and adding another soon, also...
  5. dwsdarius

Can Arowana live in a tank with flow???

Hello everyone! I just moved my 9 inch silver arowana from my 125g to my 210g (not its final tank) which has a circulation pump at the surface for better oxygen exchange. The flow pushes the arowana around a lot but when I turn off the pump, the arowana and other fish start breathing hard being...
  6. GoldFinger

Water Circulation - POST YOUR THEORIES PLEASE

Hey MFKers, I would like to hear about your experience or thoughts on the ideal flow/circulation throughout your freshwater aquariums. I’m new(ish) to the hobby but have researched how good circulation can prevent thermal layering, create currents for our fish, and most importantly lift debris...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store