pipe

1. FESHMAN

How to measure bottom panel thickness?

Hi, I know it's a somewhat weird question. But does anyone have a way to measure the thickness of the bottom panel of a tank? The tank has a bottom trim that is glued on so it isn't visible from the side. I can measure the side thickness and assume they're the same, but one can only be so sure...
  2. neko1

hejuta

I heard on this forum that there are 3 types of hejuta gars. I have 3 hejuta's right now, 1 is from another shop then the other 2. And they look different to me, can anyone tell me if they are the same species or different? One has a yellow tail and Is lighter in color the other 2 have a...
  3. Grinch

Plumbing 101

My most recent fish rack build made me realize how much I don’t know about plumbing. I’m sure that there are others with much more knowledge than myself on this topic, but nevertheless I decided I would share what I’ve learned in the hope it makes someone’s life easier setting up their tank...
  4. james t

Please help Plumbing a 350 gallon tank

Can i have some advice on what size drain pipe and return line to equal a turn over of 8x a hour for a 350 gallon please? Any recommendations on pumps will also be appreciated looking at a flow rate of approximately 2800gph.
  5. R

proper size of pvc pipe for tapajos II?

Hi folks, Im noob here and have a question for my tapajos II aka cobra pike. he's around 9" and whats the proper size of pipes for him?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store