turtles

1. Liam515

Fish suggestions

I have a 40 gallon breeder tank I am going to use for my red ear slider and bottom dwelling turtle as a temporary tank for a good while since there small and I want to get a softshell or musk turtles for it too eventually. But I need fish suggestion on what fish and clean up crew to put in it!
  2. E

Alligator Snapping Turtle Shell problems ?

Hi New to the forum. I got a small alligator snapping turtle about 2 weeks ago and within a couple days of me getting him one of his scutes fell off near the top of his shell. I’ve been trying to find answers for about a week now. I know turtles shed scutes sometimes but this doesn’t look...
  3. C

For Sale  FS - 4 Mexican giant musk turtles

For sale and pick up only. 4 very nice Mexican giant musk turtles. Sizes 5 inches to 11 inches. The sex is not known. Need to sell as group $1100.
  4. Jush

For Sale  Multiple predatory fish, turtles & fish tank for sale

Selling a decent amount of fish I have bought but either no longer want or don't need due to getting larger types for example. Redtail Catfish - 1-2inch - £28 each - 2 for sale in total - buy 2 for £54 Tiger Shovel nose - 2-3inch - £28 - 1 for sale in total - N/A Male Black Diamond Stingray -...
  5. PGJE

medium- large fish for 150 gallon aquarium?

I have a 150 gallon tank with two turtles (who have not hurt any fish i have put in there, from goldfish to cichlids), and a pleco. I wanted to know what medium- large fish i could put in there. The turtles are harmless, so any ideas?
  6. PGJE

oscar with goldfish???

in a month I'm going to get a 150 gallon tank, as an upgrade for my turtles and fish. i have two turtles, both are very slow and have been compatible with any fish i have ever put in the tank (including cichlids). In the 150 ill have: 2 turtles 1 pleco and three 8 inch goldfish i want to know if...
  7. PGJE

100 gallon stocking?

I am going to get a 100 gallon tank in a month or two and i was wondering what i should stock it with? There will be two turtles (that can never catch fish, Iv'e had them for a while and want to upgrade their tank), a place and some large comet goldfish. are there any large fish that can go into...
  8. Alec Hales

New to MFK, getting married and I need your help!

My fiancé and I signed up for a competition, with our local news (KSL 5, Utah), to win a free all-inclusive wedding at an amazing Aquarium here in Utah! We both love fish (I'm obviously obsessed), and just animals in general, so as you can imagine this would be amazing! We are officially one of...
  9. Mount_Prion

Temporary livestock tub recommendations?

Rebuilding my swamp/vivarium this month, swapping all my livestock (turtle, tentacled snake, chaka chaka cat--still alive from MFK meet 2013 and very fat!, and a big ancient ropefish) from my 220 to a custom build. Looking for some tubs to keep them in temporarily for the week to week and a...
  10. MorningStar

RES w/ PB and Dats

Thought I post up these little guys.
  11. bichir84

Stock ideas 6ftx5ftx30inch

Hey everyone! Been a minute since I was last on, had to move across the U.S. and it's time to have some monsters back in my house I'm going with 6ftx5ftx30inch freshwater. I don't want to over stock nor have to move a fish after a couple years so I'd like to get your options on some of my wish...
  12. R

'Ello! New PA Girl

Hello everybody! Name's Angel. I'm a nerd (note username) and I've always loved aquariums. I've had dozens since I was a small child, but the ones from childhood I can't remember what happened to. First one I can remember eactly what was in it and how it started and how it ended was from...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store