rtg

1. D

Arowana Viewing Lights

I have an 16cm RTG asian arowana in a tank with black background and black sand. During the day it looks decent, but the rest of the time it looks really bad. I tried using a hanging blue+white viewing light and it just looks really dull. I'm planning to add tube led lights, any idea what colors...
  2. D

Please help me identify my Asian Arowana RTG/HBRTG/Banjar Red/ Green

Hi so I bought this fish a week ago assuming it was an RTG/HBRTG Arowana, the shopkeeper told me it was and after crosschecking with google image it looks similar enough. I was gonna pick it up this Saturday but after googling some more I started to doubt myself. Turns out juvenile RTG/HBRTG...
  3. A

High Fin Spotted Pleco- Our RTG's trusted companion

Usually the main fish (in our case, 'Mitu' the RTG) gets all the attention...but recently we noticed a trend which I thought will be an interesting share. Usually shy tank mate, the high fin spotted pleco never creates any ruckus but recently whenever its MP feeding time i.e evening meal for...
  4. M

Guys, I need a help to identify my Aro (Scleropages formosus)

Guys, I'm talking from Brazil. One year ago I brought one Arowana, and the saler told me that it was a "Cross Back Golden Arowana". Today my Aro has almost 17 inch, it eat good food ("SERA Granuar" and "JBL Dragon Shrimp"), and also fresh shrimps, live fish, pieces of fresh fishes and live...
  5. Vinod20

For Sale  Rtg 20inch $50

Selling 1 PC rtg Arowana 20inch with defect n torn tail due to comm for $50 firm No cert but have tagg Plz bring a big bag Collection at my place Yishun 91411015
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store