birchir

1. A

Want to Buy  Pittsburgh area Birchir?

I am looking for a good place to pick up some odd ball fish. Preferably some adolescent Delhezi Birchir or something similar. Looking for someone or a shop near pittsburgh that cater to this sort of thing. I am preferably looking for a mating pair because I really would like to breed down the...
  2. A

Going for Kilifish for the first attempt at breeding

As the title says. First time trying to breed anything and going for something a little more robust. Looking to get up to breeding some Delhezi Birchir eventually. Any tips on the kilifish so I don't massacre them immediately? I have watched some videos on youtube and read about getting them...
  3. O

For Sale  Tiger Murray Eel/Platnium Birchir

Bircher Platnium 8-9” - 700 obo Tiger Murray Eel - 400 obo Koi’s- 100$-200$
  4. O

Is my birchir a danger to my rope fish?

I have 2 rope fish I've had for about 4 years now that I care about very much, about 7 mouths ago I got a very young dinosaur birchir at the pet store. He was about 4 inches long when I first him and planned to only keep him in the tank with the rope fish while he was tiny and move him to a 50...
  5. B

HELP!! HELP

I have a deoiler in my tank and today both the tank fuilter and the deoiler was on. I could see that he was a little upset by because he was being pushed around by the current. However, I didn't give that much thought because usually when this happens he just goes and hids in his little house...
  6. Jake Bailey

My Birchir is injured. What do /can i do and does any one know what he's done?

For the past couple of weeks, my Birchir (of unknown species) has began to curl up and swim without the use of his fins, causing him to swim quickly into glass, rocks and all sorts of things on the tank. It seems he can't straighten his body, and it hasn't seemed to get amy better. Any ideas...
  7. F

Platinum Endlicheri Birchir 16 INCHES FOR SALE ASAP

Female Platinum Endlicheri Birchir 16" in size a very impressive girl & a real talking point. She stands out from all the rest & would grace any aquarium .She will make a great addition to any future breeding project or just to add to a collection of other Birchirs. The price of this stunning...
  8. P

For Sale  20-21 Inches Ornate Birchir.

Reducing Bioload. Selling this WC est 20-21 inches Ornate Birchir. Very fat piece. Price: $270 Diet: MP and feeders. Gentle and non aggressive. Keen buyer can contact me at 92286266. Thank you!
  9. ubomb623

FS 55 gallon tank, big birchirs, eclipse cat. Libertyville IL

Selling my 55 gallon full set-up. First must sell fish, have 2 large delhezi birchirs, and one large eclipse catfish. After they are gone, selling the 55 gallon set up, comes with stand, fluval 306 filter, and ac110 filter, lights, everything you need. Asking $50/each birchir, $20 for...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store