male

1. J

FREE  6 inch male kitumba frontosa

Have some males I need to remove from the colony. Best offer accepted to rehome. Have at least 2 at 6 in then some smaller. Still need to sex the group and will have more. beta male is in the picture. Starting to get harassed by the alpha so some torn fins. Have had them since under an inch...
  2. S

For Sale  Albino Pearl Male 8”+

Albino Pearl Male 8”+ High Quality! Eating Silversides, Shrimp, Scallops, Mussels, Clams, Squid and Octopus. Asking $1300 CAD Location Ontario (no shipping) just 30 minutes from the Port Huron, MI Border Crossing
  3. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I am so have a...
  4. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I need help to...
  5. O

Green Terror Sexing

Hello i have a green terror fry thinking 5 or 6 month old. Can you help mw for sexing Male or Female ? Here is 2 photos
  6. Cichlids keeper

Fireman's Dream pics?

Does anyone have pics of a full grown male Fireman's Dream.
  7. Cichlids keeper

Differences between male and female red texas?

Are there any differences between male and female red texas?
  8. N

My 3 texas - please help sexing

Hello guys these are my 3 Texas cichlids (supposed to be red). At the moment they are between 2 and 3 inches in length and kind of brownish-green. Can anyone help determining if they are males or females? I have named them fish1 fish2 and fish3. Fish 1 is the biggest (and boldest of them all...
  9. Adam GR

Malawi hap - fish identification

Hi Could you guys have a look on my new fish. Looks like protomelas to me.. Mayby mbenji thick lip or spilontus mozambique?? I will appreciate any help provided...
  10. Adam GR

Mystery - colorful female aulonocara?

Hi Ok so here is my Eureka which looks pretty much lika a nice matureing male too me. 3 days ago I've seen this fish danceing with another male, from next day hat fish stop eating and it looks like she have eggs in mouth. I am fully aware that hormoned fishes can keep some of male color but did...
  11. P

Green Terror Trying to Spawn?

So a week or so ago I posted asking if my GT was male or female. Got mixed responses so unsure where to go from here. Although, GT has just cleared out a spot and is guarding it ferociously, even attacking me when I get down to look st the spot. It is completely on the other side of the tank...
  12. P

Green Terror Sex

I was just curious as to what sex you think this is. I’ve had GT for about 2 months and got him at around 3” and is now ~5”.
  13. C

Flowerhorn Grade?

i have a 5 inch flowerhorn. Wondering if anyone will tell me what grade they think he is.
  14. H

Sex of baby flowerhorn.

i bought a baby flower horn,a week ago..i want to know the gender of my baby flowerhorn.... any help would be appreciated....
  15. H

sex of baby Flower horn..

I bought a baby flower horn,a week ago,i want to know the sex of the flower horn... Any help would be appreciated...
  16. C

Texas cichlid sexing

i was wondering if my Texas is a male or female. Also is my Texas getting a hump on its head or is that a normal head shape. Really wanting a male. Heard the hump is a good sign of male.
  17. C

Salvani sexing

male or female? Only around 2-3 inches
  18. C

Green terror sexing

I was wondering if you can tell if this is a boy or gir terror.
  19. dwsdarius

Green Terror Cichlid Lost Color?

Hey, I've had my Green Terror Cichlid for two years now from birth. He was my single favorite out of his batch from his parents spawn, having his unique white saum. Last year I was forced to keep him in the same tank has his parents were he lost most of his color because of their aggression...
  20. Mvrenko

65 gallon fish tank_Peacock Cichlid

Hello! I am interested in setting up a tank 65 gallon peacock cichlid tank. How many males can I fit in a 65 gallon (18.4"L x 36.4"W x 25"H) with the right up-keep? Would adding females to the tank create too much aggression? Thanks in advance for them help.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store