species

1. Isaiah75

Identification Assistance

Hi, I found this pleco at my local fish store and no one seems to know what it is. It was dropped off to them with little to no info about it. Amy assistance would be greatly appreciated. Photos attached.
  2. J

What kind of catfish is this please help!!

I bought this catfish at my local Lfs and they sold it as a pimelodela cat but I’ve searched it up and my fish looks nothing like one. He’s a light grey and he’s about 2.5 inches, (I attached pictures of the fish)
  3. J

What species of fish is this!?

I have two of these in my pond (given to me by a family friend who didn't know what they are either) and I really need to know what they are. Thank you, Jesse.
  4. AG458

What Plecos Do You Keep?

I was just interested as to see what kind of plecos you guys keep! I love plecos, and, even though I've only got one at the moment, I plan on getting more in the future! What would you suggest? Attached at the bottom are recently taken (and edited) pics of my common pleco. (I should really...
  5. P

Serrasmus Species

Hello, I am thinking about getting a serrasalmus specimen, I have a 100 gallon tank and I was wondering, what are a few types of serrasalmus species that are pretty cheap and can live in a 100 gallon tank it's whole life. Please feel free to leave any information about the species if you can, I...
  6. O

Identification of this barracuda?

Hey all this is my first post here not sure exactly where to post it but I needed help identifying this barracuda or should I say the exact species it is. It is about 7 inches long if that helps any. thanks for the help!
  7. Mr. Ritter

What is in my tank?! The Infamous "Common Pleco" Debacle

NOTICE: This article concerns the identity of a store bought 'Common Pleco', they need tanks greater than 100 Gallons and must have a diverse diet, good water quality, and plenty of personal space to be happy. Hey guys, been a few years since last I posted but years of research I'm finally...
  8. B

What kind of fish is used in the fish meal in massivore/NLS?

Does anyone know what kind of fish is used in the fish meal in Massivore and New Life Spectrum?
  9. A

What kind of peacock bass is this?? It is about 10-12 inches and some prople said kelberis some mono

Please help me who ever is 10+ years in studying bass
  10. SeymourAndHisCat

species identification/sexing (geophagus type)

Hey, this fish was sold to me under red head tapjos but I'm having my doubts as pictures of these fish online look very different. It's defiantly a type of geophagus but I don't think he/she is a redhead. Any help is appreciated
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store