glass

1. T

For Sale  75 gallon aquarium w/stand

75 gallon aquarium 48”x18”x21” Stand Canopy 2 glass lids 2 marineland hang on back filters 300 watt heater Pick up only
  2. R

For Sale  180 gallon glass tank/wood stand

Selling a 180 gallon Aqueon tank/black wood stand in very good shape.
  3. S

Want to Buy  48x24 Aquarium

I have the stand, just need glass or acryllic tank. 48" Wide X 24"Ddeep. If you have a tank with overflow/s. Prefer low-iron. I am Oregon. Height could vary as long as 48X24.
  4. J

Lid Thickness For Arowanas?

I will be moving my Jardini from a 6x1.5x2.2 ft aquarium to an 8x3x2 ft aquarium, I'm wondering how thick the glass of the aquarium lid should be in order to prevent it from jumping out. I've looked online but I can't seem to find anything this specific so any help will be appreciated. I'm...
  5. M

FREE  Free 55 gal glass aquarium w/ stand

I left a 55 gallon glass aquarium at a friend's house when I moved. Now they need it gone and I'm unable to pick it up due to covid, so I've decided to give it for free to a fellow hobbyist—otherwise my friend will take it to the dump. The tank holds water and the stand is solid wood. Text me...
  6. F

Glass for aquarium

HI i have 2 questions: i'm from india a i wanted to have my LFS make a 300 gallon 68 by 30 by 30 inch aquarium with bracing and 12mm glass. my LFS says it's impossible without at least 19mm glass even though most charts and calculators say it's more than enough! and he says a 68 by 30(w) by...
  7. F

what glass to be used on a aquarium? tempered?

hi! im doing a 300 gallon (68 by 30 by 30 inch) aquarium and i was wondering if i should use regular glass ( cost affective) or toughened/ tempered glass ( very expensive) my LFS told me that regular glass breaks easily and can actually kill people if broken! on the other hand i found no info...
  8. T

Making a 8 feet aquarium

Hi friends, Iam making a 8 feet long and 2 feet wide tank for 16 inch arowana, I have a doubt in glass thickness, should I use a 12 mm or 10 mm thick glass? And normal glass is fine or do I need a toughened glass. And what type of cover I should make, considering I have 1 inlet and 1 outlet from...
  9. J

building glass aquarium

hi , I want to build my own cube aquarium dimensions of 15x15x15“ i have been reading on how to build it, what confuses Me is I have seen people place the side,back and front panels on top of the bottom glass, I have also seen some people place them around the bottom glass? what should I do ...
  10. blazin_dragon18

For Sale  Tanks for sale: 110gal, 180gal, 120gal, 100gal

Got a few tanks to sell: 110Gal, 60"x18"x24" acrylic, Stand dimension: 61"x19"x24", Canopy dimension: 62"x19"x12" Walnut finish stand and canopy - condition: 8/10. Tank condition: 6.5/10. Tank has a blue background originally, but it was painted black. 3 holes drilled on the back, which are...
  11. HarleyK

For Sale  220 gal tank = $220 + free stand + free driftwood

Howdy, I’m moving and I can’t take my big glass tank with me. 72’’x24’’x29’’. Must go ASAP. My loss is your gain. $220 for the tank w/ glass canopy. Stand and driftwood and custom background (behind tank) are FREE for the buyer of the tank. PM me your cell number. Silicone is perfect between...
  12. S

For Sale  375 glass aquarium for sale. Phoenix AZ

375 8x30x30 glass tank that I never set up. Includes a brand new alpine eco twist pump that also has never been used. Local pick up only. I know it’s a stretch but maybe there’s a local that could get this baby set up. Had it 3 years and never got around to it. Figured I would offer it to...
  13. D

Glass for plywood aquarium

I’m looking to build a single pane plywood aquarium dimensions are going to be 84” x 30” x 30”. The glass I’m thinking 72” x 24” but I’m not sure what thickness I need. Not sure if I should go with 1/2” or 3/4”? I want to make sure it’s not going to flex and break because it’s going on my living...
  14. B

Where can i get a 3’ by 7’ sheet of low iron glass?

Hey guys im trying to get a 7’ by 3’ 3/4 inch sheet of low iron glass or starphire glass for my Temensis peacock basses new tank but cant find anywhere that has it. Only place i found was glasscages and they wont have it till august. Anyone know where i can get that glass from???
  15. rarbona1029

Repaired 55g Flooded Fishroom.

Hey guys thanks for the help in advance on this one. I really need to find out what I did incorrectly. Alright heres the story. I purchased a well used 55g in 2015 (sticker says "built by S.M 2003"). As old as it is I wasnt surprised when it sprung a small leak. I thought, No...
  16. pancakes

FS | 55g & 75g Acrylic/Glass Tanks | I.E.| 92880

Sup MFK! Got some extra tanks up for grabs. Tanks and stands will be emptied, cleaned, and wiped down before handoff. ====================== [Garage Acrylic tanks] ====================== 55g Clear for life w/o lids. Needs some polishing. Measures 48x13x20 (blue back and sides) (top left & right...
  17. Jacob._.merc

Glass jar in aquarium

I just thought of putting a Mom Olive pickle jar in my aquarium. The aquarium has 2 peacocks, an oscar, a sleeper goby, a callicthys cat, Raphael cat and 2 blood parrots. Will it be safe for them or is the glass different from the actual aquarium glass? I also have another set up with three...
  18. R

DIY Glass Build Plans (260g) - thoughts?

Hello All, I am considering a new DIY glass build. I would love to hear any and all feedback on viability of my plans. I know there's a lot about this already in the forum, but every situation is unique and I like to be careful. Dimensions: 84" L x 24" W x 30" H Gallonage: ~260 US gallons...
  19. B

please help me with my aquarium design its driving me insane!

Hi everybody! So I am very new at all this and have never really made large aquariums before. But now I am wanting to build an aquarium that is 42 inches wide, 67 inches long and 10 inches high. I calculated that it will hold about 120 gallons of liquid (I am growing a bacteria, its not for...
  20. FishBeast

Chipped hole, need advice.

Need advice please! I was drilling a 2” hole today, chipped out at the very end. :( Hole is 4” from top 4” from side of back glass... should I trash this tank? Or is it repairable? I see no cracks radiating from hole, just scalloping. Marineland 120 XH, 12mm glass thickness. Thank you!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store