trade

1. F

For Sale  True parrot cichlid

White Saum green terror 7 to 8 inches 70$ True parrot 8 inches looking to get about 70for him or will trade for albino Senegal bichir, stingrays with cash on top, kelbri bass,mbu puffer cash on top, hecklii, tiger moray eel
  2. F

For Sale  Arapaima FS 91335

Arapaima I’m looking to rehome he’s big about 2 ft and eats a lot. Located in Reseda. I’ve had him for a few weeks. Willing to possibly trade but would rather sell. 300
  3. O

For Sale  1' 1/2" Spotted african lungfish

Huge African Lungfish up for trade but will sell for decent offer! Looking for a Silver arowana or Pleco's that are at least 10+". Located in Vista ca. Message me with phone #
  4. H

For Trade  Red terror cichlid 9 inch female for grabs

Red terror female 9inch for trade
  5. F

For Sale  Female Red Tiger Mota RTM 91335 P/U

Rehoming fee of $30 for female RTM good red color! Trade for some bushy nose plecos . In Reseda 91335 pick up only no shipping . Will try to get a pick tomorrow morning.
  6. Blakewater

For Trade  12"+ C. Brokopondo For Pinima/Intermedia BAY AREA CA

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading bass. Im open to trading one of my 11"~13" WC sp. Brokopondo in exchange for a Pinima over 4" or a nice Intermedia over 6". May consider trading for a very nice azul. Im willing to drive up to 2 hrs to meet up. I live in 94928 / North Bay...
  7. PrinceFish

For Trade  NGT Datnoid

Willing to trade my 5-6" rare high-body NGT Datnoid with very nice and dark blackberry silver dollar. LA 90024 8582529166 Justin
  8. Balake2424

I want to trade my 180, 75 , 55 gallon tanks with 20 gal sump and canister

Im looking to trade or sell my 180 gallon tank my 75 gal and my 55 gal with a 20 gallon sump and 404 canister filter for a 200+ gallon tank I’m located in Michigan but will travel to trade or sell
  9. huntery18

Jack Dempsey sellers

Hey guys just curious if anyone knows anywhere in central Florida (preferably close to deltona) that sells jack dempseys around 4 inches everywhere i go to just has juveniles, i need one bigger then my female, for some reason when i bought all 4 at the same size she outgrew them very fast. or...
  10. Rob909

FTS | Red tail giant gourami | $50 | Fontana, Ca | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Red tail giant gourami What are your prices?: 50 Where are you located?: Fontana, Ca Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I’ve got a red tail gourami that I want to trade or sell. It is picking on my silver...
  11. Davidiator

FTS | Fire Eel | $1 | Post Falls, Idaho | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Fire Eel What are your prices?: 1 Where are you located?: Post Falls, Idaho Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I have a beautiful fire eel that is about 6", I am not set on a price so shoot me a number, It is in...
  12. M

16" Jardini Arowana For Sale or Trade

Make me an offer for my 16" Jardini. Very healthy currently in a 180 gallon. Had this arow for a little over a year. It has never eaten live food and has a variety diet of shrimp, tilapia, pellets, and earthworms. That's just what I feed my whole tank so being a pig he eats it all. This photo...
  13. kim91

FTS | 10-12" Australian arowana jardini | $180| SoCal | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 10-12" Australian arowana jardini What are your prices?: 189 Where are you located?: SoCal Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: I hate to let him go but he's being a bully lately. Very healthy fish, eats Tilapia...
  14. C

Trading 5'' Flowerhorn for Young Cichlasoma Festae Group|Natick, MA|Pickup Only

Hi I have a 5 inch Flowerhorn that I would like to trade for some Cichlasoma Festae (preferably a young pair or a group of young fish). I bought this fish off a guy a few months back and he said that the fish was around 6 months old. Let me know if you are interested and we can pick a place to meet.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store