freshwater

1. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment for Sale

I have the following tank and items for sale. I’m open for negotiating on price. Please message me for more info if interested. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper Tester $40
  2. B

For Sale  AlINO BD 5"-6"

HI I have and albino bd I'm looking to get rid of. Text for more info! 734-890-2619
  3. T

For Sale  120g tank for sale

Full freshwater fish tank setup available. Tank is in excellent condition and currently full/well maintained. Please don’t inquire about individual fish. ONLY selling as a complete setup. 1 Fluval FX6 canister filter 1 Whisper AP 300 bubbler 2 Eheim thermocontrol e300 heaters 1 Hygger...
  4. tlindsey

SICK FISH atypical columnaris?

@kno4te @duanes
  5. N

Swim bladder flotation device

Anyone made one before? Was it successful? How is the fish now? Any tips? Our little guy, (Black Moor named Chadwick) developed an unknown illness in December, laying on his side at the bottom of the tank. We did a series of antibiotics and he’s improved to the point we actually think he’s...
  6. D

For Sale  Group of 24 clown loaches 2-10 inches

Up for sale group of roughly 24 clown loaches (lost count might be 25). Range from 2” to the largest being 10”. 9 of them in the 5”+ range. The rest around 2-4”. $2,250 for the group. Will not split. Pickup in San Fernando Valley.
  7. IgnatzMcJockel

Freshwater Moray (gymnothorax polyuranodon)

Today a dream came true: My Moray arrived! ??? The integration in my community tank worked great. It is gettting along with the oither ones very well ? At first the moray started exploring the tank. After a while it settled down in the cave i burried yesterday for it. At...
  8. P

FREE  Free 36" Niger Catfish

Trying to find a home for my 36" Niger Catfish. Need a 500 gallon tank or bigger. Pick up only (Chatsworth, 91311). Please text me if you are interested 818-426-3261.
  9. J

My alligator gar has two giant lumps on its side

I've had him for about 2months he is 6 inches. He was in a pond before and i discovered that he had these two large lumps on the side of his body so i decided to move him to the 100 gallon aquarium so i can monitor him better although i dont know what the giant lump is and how to treat it. Can...
  10. S

Active freshwater predator fish for a 75 gal?

Hello all, does anybody have some good cool very active fish that would be fine living in a 75 gal? Any help would be appreciated.
  11. xenacanth9

Underrated Eels and Where to Find Them - PART II

I posted this thread on a couple of cool Anguilla ("true" eel) species that are underappreciated in aquariums about a month ago. Well, here is a continuation. Please note that this thread does not include spiny eels, swamp eels, or any other fish that is commonly sold as an eel without actual...
  12. xenacanth9

Looking for fish

Looking for Echidna rhodochilus in the US. Preferably under $50. Any size is fine but preferably 7-15". Is there any place you would recommend to find one? I live in Virginia.
  13. S

Freshwater vs Saltwater fish, which one do you like better?

Hi everyone, my first post here so I'm sorry if I made some mistakes. I was wondering what fish species do you like better in general, FW or SW, and why? I've kept both and while I love my Jack Dempsey and Green Terror I can't deny that I like SW fish more. I feel like they have more...
  14. N

Pleco diet question & food safety

Diet question & could it introduce parasites? our pleco shares the tank with a goldfish, 125g freshwater. It’s planted but not w/anything they like to eat. right now we do flakes AM for the goldfish veg wafers & shrimp Pellets PM for the pleco (Goldie steals them) Fruit or veg 1-2x per week...
  15. N

Comparing products: ich-X, microbeLift, fritz copper safe

First off thanks to everyone here! We have learned so much in the past 3 years being members! NEED TO COMPARE: Ich-X (can order would arrive feb 14) microbeLift (can order would arrive feb 14-16 fritz copper safe (have) full details and questions: looks like Goldie has ich his buddy the 15”...
  16. S

355 gallon Freshwater filtration set up

I recently bought a 355 gallon tank and am planning a freshwater sump. This will be the biggest tank I've had by far (185 was previous tank). The tank is drilled but did not come with any filtration. Previously I had a 75 gallon sump on a 185 tank with two overflow boxes. Honestly I am...
  17. R

Help find pink sand-freshwater

hey guys! I'm upsizing my setup soon, and am having a hard time finding the right sand for the aesthetic im going for. I want a nice soft pink sand, but the only ones I can find in the right color are live sands, not freshwater-fri
  18. M

For Sale  Fluval FX4 High Performance Canister Filter, up to 250 US Gal (1000 L)

This filter is AMAZING! I have only had it 2 weeks but I scored a deal on a 400 gallon tank and this will not be enough for me. Timing was never my strong suit - haha. But you can have a MINT perfect Fluval FX4 for much less than retail! This was plugged in to a (non planted, no fish, empty...
  19. N

Pleco feeder?

We bought the large from the pleco feeder site for the 35g but it doesn’t work on our 120g so I need ideas http://www.theplecofeeder.com/buy.html The top of our tank has a cutout (pic) which would require this to bend-which we can do but it’s still much too short and doesn’t really get into the...
  20. N

COOL a big tank??!! URGENT!

urgent our tank is running too hot without a heater! We have by the luck of life a goldfish and a pleco. We have kept our 37g tank at 75 degrees religiously but we are all set to move to our bigger tank 120g which is maintaining 4 degrees higher (close to 80!) no matter what we do. Goldfish...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store